Loki - Slave

(I read this out loud on my podcast because it's my first fan fic 😭 link in bio)

(Evil Tony Stark!)
(Hello! This was the first thing I ever wrote! While I was 16 in college and medicated hahaha. I've got a lot of recent things but please keep in mind that I was young when I wrote this. Please be nice)

Everything was so cold and freezing. Your artificial bones so cold they felt like they were about to shatter. You groaned as you got up off the freezing floor, looking around to see that you were in some sort of a cell.

"What the fuck." You muttered grabbing your throbbing head in pain.

"Look who's awake. I win the bet they aren't dead." Someone said outside the of the mysterious cell.

You tried to remember back to how you got stranded here. The last thing you remember was being with Tony Stark.
-
-
/Flashback/
-
-
"Ok, so I have to go away for a weekend. Top secret mission or some bullshit. You'll be okay to take care of everything?" He said as he grabbed a bunch of bags.

"Yes, Mr. Stark you can trust me." You assured him in your usual robotic tone as you helped him out the door.

"Okay, call me if anything happens and don't fail me Y/N." He told you as he got into the black car.

"I will Mr. Stark. Good luck with the mission, sir." You waved as the car sped down the busy road.

You walked back into the tower and started on some basic cleaning around Stark's room. You were the only one he let in there, afterall he created you so he trusted you more than anyone. You told him it was unhealthy that he needed more people to trust, but he wouldn't listen to you, you were just a possession to him, not a person. You heard a bang on the floor below you and wondered what it was. You ignored it and made your way to the kitchen with a bunch of used coffee mugs and dirty dishes. You heard a noise in the elevator and then it made a noise signifying it was on your floor.

"She's in here." You heard someone whisper in the elevator. If it was someone that had surpassed all of Stark's security you knew you were in danger. You grabbed a knife ready for someone to enter. You quickly called Mr. Stark, through your ear piece but nothing went through.

"Stark it's Y/N I think someone has broken in. Call me as soon as you can." You whispered quickly, even sounding polite when in danger. Before you knew it five men in black suits burst through the doors and came running towards you.

You lunged back and then forward swiping one with the sharp knife you had in your shaking hand.

"We don't need to make this hard, darling just come with us!" One of the large men shouted at you.

"Who the fuck are you!?" You screamed as you kept dodging the men. One of the men came up behind you and a pain shot through your head. Then just empty darkness.
-
-
/End on flashback/
-
-
"Fucker must have knocked me out." You muttered, you hadn't even realised how different you sounded when Tony wasn't around. You tried to reach Stark but there was no way to in this stupid cell.

You attempted to stand but a stabbing pain ripped through your artificial leg.

"Argh shit." You said as you went back down. You looked down at your left leg to see that it wasn't even there and blood pouring out of what was left, well whatever you call that liquid that bleeds out of your form. You would've bled out by now...but you weren't exactly human and obviously the kidnappers knew that. You sat back down on the ground not knowing what to do.

You heard slow steady footsteps of someone heading down the stairs to the cells, judging by the sound of the footsteps you knew it was someone of power.