Crazy - Part 2

You woke up on a small bed covered by a blanket as you looked around. You saw Bucky asleep on a chair as you sighed and looked down at your hands.

"What have I done?" You whispered, you looked up and saw Loki grabbed Bucky.

"Bucky!" You shouted as Bucky looked at you desperately. Loki ran a blade across his throat as Bucky fell to the floor in a heap.

"No!" You screamed.

————

You woke up gasping as you looked up and saw Tony and Steve standing there.

"B-Bucky. Where's Bucky?" You asked as they looked at you but didn't reply.

"Guys?" You asked as you walked up to the glass. Tony hit a button as shields went down around the cell.

"Tony! Steve! Please don't leave!" You screamed desperately as you pounded on the glass. You felt someone run their hand through your hair as you turned around and saw Loki, this time you didn't get angry or scared. You leant back into the comfort of his body as he smirked.

"Shh, that's it. Let me take care of you." He whispered as you cried and let him hold you. Your mind was so foggy, you couldn't help lean into his embrace.

"Don't worry darling I won't let those Avengers hurt you ever again." He whispered as he ran his hand through your hair. You felt him pick you up and placed you onto the bed as you looked up at him.

"Go to sleep darling." He whispered as you closed your eyes.

————

Bucky woke up and instantly headed to your cell, he pressed the buttons for the shields. When it opened he gasped at what it revealed. Loki was cradling you in his arms with you fast asleep, he pressed a finger to his lips as he smirked.

"Shh she's asleep." He said as his eyes glowed green.

"Loki! JARVIS get the team here now!" He shouted as Loki chuckled, you began waking up as you looked up at Loki.

"Y/N! Get away from him!" He shouted as he slammed the button for the door and ran in.

"Ah ah ah. Don't come any closer." Loki said as he smirked mischievously.

"W-What's going on?" You mumbled as you looked at Loki.

"It's alright dear, I won't let him hurt you." He said as he held your face softly.

"Bucky what's going on? Loki!" Steve shouted as he glared at Loki. You felt so weak, you could barely keep your eyes open.

"It's too bad you didn't believe Y/N." He taunted.

"Too bad I'm the only one who can see she's not crazy, too bad I'm the only one who can protect her." He said as you grumbled.

"L-Loki." You mumbled as you tried to look up at him.

"Shh, it's all going to be ok." He said as you closed your eyes again.

"What do you want from Y/N?" Steve sneered as the rest of the team joined the four of you.

"Unlike any of you I actually care about Y/N. She's mine and it's not like you would stop me, you locked her in a cell without a thought." He said as he smirked evilly. He ran his hand through your hair as you opened your eyes and saw him talking.

"Don't hurt them p-please." You mumbled out as he sneered but nodded.

"Fine, I won't hurt them. Even if they do deserve it." He growled as he glared at the Avengers.

"Say Y/N, do you want to come with me? I'll take care of you, make sure you never feel this way again. Leave these Avengers behind my darling." He said as he held your face in his hand.

"No." You said weakly as his face fell.

"What?" He growled as you tried to move away from him but you were to weak.

"I love you Y/N, can't you see that's why I did this!" He shouted as Bucky ran in and grabbed you, Steve grabbed Loki.

"I will make you love me!" He shouted as he ran for you but Tony protected you. Steve dove out of the cell and Tony closed it before Loki could get out.

"You worthless mortals! All of you!" He screamed as he pounded on the glass.

"Bucky..." You mumbled as your eyes closed.

"Take her to the infirmary, we can make sure she's alright." Tony said as Bucky nodded and took you up. He laid you carefully onto the bed, you opened your eyes a little as Bucky ran his hand over your face.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too."