Clint - Family

"Y/N!" You heard Clint shout as you and 5 year old Peter hid in a closet with Clint's bow and arrow. You heard your hand over your mouth as you giggled and Peter laughed as well.

"I can't find my bow or arrows!" He shouted as you began laughing more. You heard him come into the room as you covered your mouth and Peter's. He opened the closet door as you grabbed Peter and the arrows and ran out of the room laughing.

"Hey! Come back here!" He shouted as he laughed as well and began chasing you two. He caught up to you fast as he grabbed you by the waist and you squeaked in shock. He began tickling you as you laughed and Peter looked at you.

"Run Peter! I have been caught by the monster, save yourself!" You said while you squirmed and giggled, Peter laughed as he ran off. Clint stopped tickling you and he spun you around and kissed you.

"Shall the Damsel in distress team up with the scary monster to retrieve my items?" He asked dramatically as you laughed.

"I shall." You said as you grabbed his hand on began searching for Peter.

"I have taken control of your princess! We shall find you!" Clint said in a deep voice as you giggled quietly. Peter emerged with a foam sword as he pointed it at Clint.

"I shall defeat you terrible monster!" He shouted as he ran for Clint and pretended to fight him.

"Oh no! I have been defeated!" Clint shouted as he collapsed to the ground groaning dramatically. You picked Peter up as you swung him around.

"Oh my Prince you saved me!" You said as Peter laughed and hugged you.

"Yay!" He shouted happily as Clint got up off the floor.

"What do you wanna do now squirt?" Clint said as he ruffled Peter's hair.

"When's daddy coming back?" He whined as you chuckled.

"Later tonight Pete." You said as you sighed and rested his head on your shoulder.

"He doesn't love me." He whispered as you looked at him shocked.

"What gave you that idea Petey?" You asked as you put him down and sat on the floor with him and Clint.

"Daddy never spends time with me, you guys spend more time with me." He said as he began to cry, he ran into your arms as you held him.

"Oh Pete, your dad is just busy all of the time. He loves you more than anything in this world. I promise you that little man." You said as he sobbed into your shoulder. You looked to Clint desperately.

"Hey Pete, what if we watched a movie huh? Anything you want." Clint said as Peter looked up sniffling as he nodded.

"Can we watch Lilo and Stitch?" He asked as you chuckled as stood up with him.

"Yeah and maybe if you ask really nicely Y/N might make us popcorn." He whispered as Clint and Peter looked up to you.

"Pleaseeee Y/N." Peter begged as you chuckled and placed him onto the couch with Clint.

"Bird man can start the movie while I get the popcorn." You said as you ruffled Clint's hair and winked at him.

"That's hawk man to you!" He shouted as you laughed. You began making popcorn as the movie started. It only took two minutes for you to get the popcorn but by the time you came back Peter was fast asleep resting against Clint.

"Guess we tired him out." He whispered as you sat beside Clint and rested against him.

"Do you ever think about starting a family? Clint asked as you looked up at him.

"Yeah. But I just get scared, scared I will mess it up you know." You whispered as Clint looked at you.

"Really? I saw you with Peter today, you would be an amazing Mother." He said as you blushed and smiled.

"You'd make a great Father." You whispered as you kissed him softly.

"We'll have to talk to Tony about what Peter said." Clint said as you nodded.

"Yeah, I know it sounds harsh but I agree with Peter. He's never there for him." You whispered sadly as you turned back watching the movie. You soon fell asleep as you drifted off against Clint, he fell asleep as well.

Time skip

You woke up to the team coming home as you looked around and saw Clint had taken Peter to bed and covered you with a blanket.

"Y/N, where's Peter?" Steve asked as you saw all of the team.

"In bed. What happened? Where's Tony?" You asked as Steve looked down, you covered your mouth as tears came to your eyes.

"No..." You whispered.

"We tried everything we could, but we couldn't save him." He whispered.

"Y/N? Guys what's going on?" Clint asked as he walked down to you, you instantly hugged him as you began to cry more.

"We lost Tony." Steve said sadly as Clint's eyes widened. He wrapped his arms around you as he let a few tears roll down his face.

"Stevie?" You heard Peter ask as he watched everyone cry.

"P-Pete, why aren't you in bed?" Steve asked as Peter walked down.

"I heard you all crying. Where's daddy?" He asked as he searched for him. You began sobbing as you clung onto Clint. Steve knelt down to Peter as he smiled sadly.

"We need to have a little talk alright?" Steve said as he tried to not tear up.

"Why don't we sit on the couch?" He said as he lead Peter to the couch. You gathered yourself together as you sat down across from them with Clint. The rest of the team left you guys to do the hard part.

"Your father was injured Peter, he didn't make it. He passed away." Steve said as you shook your head and covered your mouth while you held onto Clint's hand.

"D-Daddy died?" Peter said as he began to tear up.

"Yeah." Steve said as Peter began to sob, he ran to you and jumped into your arms as you held him tight.

"It's ok Pete. Everything will be ok." You whispered as you began to cry.

"Why!? Why did he leave me!?" He shouted as he shoved you away and ran to his room sobbing. You broke down crying as Clint held you tight.

"Just give him some time." He whispered as you buried your face in Clint's chest. Steve left as you sat with Clint holding onto him tightly.

"I can't believe he's gone." You cried. You sat with Clint holding you for about an hour until you had calmed down.

"We should check on Peter." You mumbled as Clint nodded and you headed for his room. You knocked on the door gently.

"Pete?" You asked.

"C-Come in." You heard a small voice say as you opened the door seeing him curled up in his bed. You heard his little sniffles as you and Clint sat on his bed.

"Does this mean I have to go back into foster care?" He asked sadly as you picked him up and hugged him.

"No Peter defiantly not. You have a whole family here that will take care of you. I wouldn't let you go Peter." You whispered as you kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He whispered as he hugged you and reached for Clint's hand. Clint wrapped his arms around the both of you.

"We love you to Pete." Clint whispered back.