Hela part 2 - Safe

(Really hope you liked this one! The next one will be Pietro/Quicksilver!)

"Are you alright miss?" One of the maids asked quietly. You looked at them with a pale face.

"Y-Yeah just um. I'm ok." You smiled the best you could.

"Is it ok if I get out of the springs now?" You asked looking at them. They all nodded and helped you out of the springs. They dried off your now clean body and placed a silk dark green dress over your body.

"Right this way." One said as they lead you out of where the springs were. You followed them down many hallways until you came to big golden doors.

"We are not allowed to enter, but this is the Queen's chambers." A maid said as the rest nodded and hurried away. You looked up at the large doors taking in their powerful essence. You placed your hands and put a little effort into opening the door as it opened with a loud noise. You gasped as you saw the contents of the bedroom. A massive green and gold bed sat in the middle, with assortments of different unique decorations and many dressers that held what you would think is very expensive clothing. You walked over to the large mirror on one of the walls and looked at yourself. The dress was very beautiful, even though it was very simple. You touched your face and tried your hardest to remember who you were. You let out a massive yawn as you look over at the bed.

"Is it rude to sleep in a Queens bed?" You muttered to yourself.

"It just looks so comfy." You whined as you walked towards it and sat on the edge. You couldn't help it, you lay on the huge comfy bed as you let your muscles relax. Sleep overcame you as you let your eyes slip closed.

(Time skip brought to you by trivago)

Hela sighed as she walked towards her chambers. Another tiring day of idiots who wanted her rule to end. She opened the doors to her chambers and was a little shocked when she saw you fast asleep on her bed. She forgot about everything this morning and smiled when she saw your peaceful face overtaken with sleep. She walked over to you and stroked your cheek with her finger. Your face crinkled with fear as you muttered.

"Kill. No. Never. Kill. Kill. Kill." You muttered over and over. You began to shake as Hela knelt and tried to wake you. You shot up in bed with wide eyes as you looked around until your eyes met Hela's as tears fell your cheeks.

"It's ok little one." She said as she hugged you close to her chest. You melted into her touch as you hugged her back only tighter.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Must have just been a nightmare." You said wiping your face as you pulled away from her. She held your face in her hand as she looked at you with a soft gaze.

"It's ok." Was all she said as she smiled at you. You smiled back thankful she wasn't angry with you.

"Any luck on remembering?" She asked as she stood and began to take off her jewellery and overlayers.

"I had a vision. There was a man and he asked me if I understood the mission. And then I was riding towards the castle. And I um." You stuttered as you sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at your hands. A vision flashed through your mind of the blood that covered your hands after killing those innocent people.

"No!" You screamed as you fell to the floor clutching your head. Hela rushed over to you as she lifted your face to reveal your eyes that were pitch black. She gasped as she covered her mouth.

"Kill." You mumbled as you stared at her blankly.

"H-Have to k-kill." You said in almost a robotic voice staring at her.

"Shhh, it's ok." She said as she carefully reached up and held your face in her hands.

"H-Hurts. It h-hurts." You said still looking blankly into her worried eyes.

"I can help little one." She whispered as she leaned in close and kissed your lips gently. Light green magic subtly surrounded you both as you pulled away slowly and looked at her. Your eyes were back to their normal colour.

"Are you ok?" She asked looking at you with worry.

"Hmm." You mumbled while you nodded weakly. You collapsed into her lap as you looked up at her.

"Sleep." You mumbled as she giggled and carefully picked you up off the floor. She looked at your sleepy face as you smiled a dopey smile. She laughed as she placed you onto the comfy bed. She left you as she went to change into her nightgown. Once she was done she laid down next to you and brushed a piece of hair away from your face.

"Goodnight little one." She whispered as you closed your eyes.

"Kill her."

"Kill her now."

"Kill her!"

You shot up in bed and looked to your side to see Hela sleeping peacefully.

"Do it."

You wrapped your hand around her throat as you sat on top of her hair taking the air from her body. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at you in fear. Her eyes glowed green as you shot magic at you burning your skin and causing you to fall back. You gasped for air after having the wind knocked out of you.

"W-Where am I?" You stuttered as you groaned in pain.

"W-Why does it h-hurt to b-breath." You cried as you tried to move but it was far too painful. You looked through your blurry eyes to see Hela above you holding her throat.

"H-Hela? W-What happened?" You asked in a croaky voice.

"Y-You tried to kill me." She said in disbelief then her face turned to anger. She grabbed you by the collar and slammed you against a wall with brut strength.

"Who sent you!" She shouted in your face. You stared at her as tears ran down your face from the unbearable pain.

"P-Please. Y-You're hurting m-me." You cried as she glared at you with anger.

"Guess I'll find out for myself." She said as she held her hand onto your forehead as she entered your mind.

"N-No please."

"Is the weapon ready?" A man said as he looked at you.

"Yes. Its mind is wiped and it doesn't know who it is anymore. It's ready to kill." Another man informed him as he smiled wickedly.

"Its sole purpose is to kill Hela. And end her rule once and for all." He said snickering.

Another memory flashed through your mind as Hela searched for the answers.

"What am I?" You asked quietly to the man who stood in front of you.

"A weapon." He mumbled as he worked on something else.

"Why?" You asked curiously.

"That's not for you to worry about." He grumbled.

"But I don't want to hurt others. I don't want to kill." You mumbled while hugging yourself. The man came close to you and placed magical cuffs around your hands to keep you in place on the table you were laid upon.

"How many times will we have to do this Y/N? I'll make sure this one hurts the most." He sneered with venom laced within his words.

"N-No p-please! I'm sorry! I'll be good I promise!" You begged as you tried to move. But it was too late. You let out a blood-curdling scream as pain ripped through your body.

Hela gasped as she dropped you and stepped back in shock. You fell to the floor crying and staring at the floor.

"Y/N..." You whispered. Hela looked over at you and knelt where you were. She hugged you tightly.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as you cried into her shoulder and held onto her as tight as you could.

"I r-remember everything." You cried as you buried your face into her chest.

"You're safe now Y/N." She whispered as she wiped away your tears.

"I'm s-sorry." You cried as you looked at her with guilt.

"It isn't your fault. You were being controlled. But not anymore ok. You're safe here. I promise." She said before she kissed you sweetly.

"I'm safe."