Bucky - Unconscious

'Where am I?' You thought as you lifted yourself up from the bed you were in.

'What is this place?' You thought as you opened the door that lead out a dark hallway. You walked down a bit further and saw a man walking towards you as you stopped.

"Y/N? You ok?" He asked as you just starred at him. You backed away as you starred at him.

"Y/N it's ok it's just me, Bucky." He said.

"I don't know any Bucky or Y/N get away from me." You said as you backed into a wall.

"Hey it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you." He said as you looked at him with fear.

"I know you are confused, but I can help." He whispered as he reached a hand out, you slowly took it and looked at him.

"Everything's alright I promise." He said as you nodded.

"Bucky? Is that you?" You heard another voice ask as you clung to Bucky.

"Yeah, I think Y/N had a nightmare." He said as he squeezed your hand.

"Bucky who's Y/N?" Steve said as he looked at him.

"What is going on?" He whispered as he looked at you.

"You don't remember her?" He said as he brought you out to Steve's view.

"Bucky there isn't anyone there." Steve said worryingly.

"Why don't you sleep in my room for the rest of the night." He said as he placed a hand on Bucky as he flinched.

"B-Bucky what's going on?" You whispered as he looked back at you.

"Y/N's room is right there." He said as he pointed to a wall.

"N-No this has to be some sort of trick!" He shouted as Steve grabbed his shoulders.

"It's alright Bucky, why don't we at least go get a drink of water?" Steve said as Bucky nodded you followed behind them as Bucky kept looking back at you. Bucky sat down as Steve poured water or Bucky, you tried to pull out a chair but it wouldn't budge.

"Bucky please I don't know who I am or w-who you are?" You said looking down at your hands.

"It's ok Y/N we will figure this out." He said looking at you, you saw as Steve looked at Bucky pitifully.

"Here Bucky." Steve said handing Bucky a glass of water.

"I'll be alright Steve I just need a moment." Bucky said smiling.

"Are you sure?" He asked his best friend.

"Yeah I'll be fine go back to sleep." Bucky said as Steve patted him on the back and left. Once he did Bucky got up and motioned for you to follow him. You followed behind and came down to what looked like a gym.

"We can talk without anyone hearing us here." He said as you nodded.

"So you really don't remember anything?" He asked as you shook your head.

"I wonder if the others can see you." He said as you looked to him.

"Who else is here?" You asked sitting down.

"The rest of the Avengers." He replied as you looked at him confused.

"Avengers?" You asked as he chuckled.

"You really don't remember anything huh?" He said as you chuckled a little and shook your head.

"Hey Bucky. Early morning training?" You heard a woman.

"U-Um yeah." He stuttered back as the woman looked at him then left.

"Well I guess she can't see me." You muttered as he nodded.

"Maybe I am crazy." He whispered.

"No! You aren't, t-than that would mean I'm not real..." You said as you stared down at your hands.

"Y/N!" Someone shouted as you gasped and turned around but there was no one there.

"Are you ok?" Bucky asked as you looked back at him.

"I heard someone shout my name." You said as you looked around.

"There isn't anyone else here." He said as you began hearing beeping.

"What's that noise?" You asked as Bucky looked at you.

"I don't hear anything." He said as you kept hearing the beeping.

"Please come back." You heard Bucky whisper as you turned around.

"What did you say?" You asked as he tilted his head, everything began fading as you looked around.

"Bucky? Bucky!" You shouted as you gasped and woke up in a bed as you saw Bucky sitting next to you. All of a sudden everything came rushing back to you as you gasped and cried as you grabbed Bucky and hugged him.

"Thank god you're ok doll. I was so worried." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"What happened?" You asked as he held your hand softly.

"It was Loki, he hit you with a large blast. You've been out for a week now, I'm so happy you are back." He said as he began to cry. You leaned in and kissed him softly.