Avengers x Reader Part 3

(Hope you guys like the last part!)

"James Barnes get away from Shadow." Steve said as he slowly walked towards Bucky.

"Their name is Y/N. They are being controlled we have to help!" Bucky shouted as he held your unconscious body tighter.

"Shadow is not being controlled Bucky!" Steve shouted as he came closer.

"N-No! Don't come closer, Steve." Bucky shouted as he put his metal arm up in front of himself and you.

"Loki is doing all of this!" Bucky shouted to everyone.

"Bucky Loki is in prison on Asgard. Shadow is an evil being." Tony stated firmly. You began to wake up as Bucky quickly looked down at you.

"B-Bucky?" You asked quietly with an unsteady voice.

"It's ok Y/N you're ok." He said as he wiped the tears away from your face.

"Bucky we are closing this cell whether you are in it or not!" Tony shouted as he looked at Bucky.

"Then so be it." Bucky muttered still looking at you as the glass closed around the cell.

"N-No Bucky. H-He will m-make me hurt you." You whispered weakly.

"Everything is going to be fine I promise." Bucky whispered back as he gently stroked your hair.

"I d-don't want to h-hurt you." You stuttered out trying your hardest to keep your eyes open.

"Bucky Shadow is manipulating you. Get out now!" Steve shouted at Bucky as if he were a child.

"No! You are all too blind to see that Y/N is hurt and Loki is the reason behind it." Bucky said angrily.

"Welcome back pet." Loki spat the last word out.

"He's b-back." You whispered clutching your head.

"I hope you didn't like dear old Bucky. He will be the first one I make you kill." He hissed in your broken mind.

"No! I won't kill anyone!" You shouted as you stood up and went to the other side of the cell. You screamed in pain as you clutched your head.

"Do I need to teach you another lesson?" He hissed as you cried through the pain.

"Get out of my head!" You screamed.

"Never!" He shouted as he inflicted more pain on you.

"Now my little pet. Kill him." He said with venom in his words. You shook your head, but you couldn't ignore that want in the back of your mind. They want to see Bucky dead.

"Do it." He whispered as you stood up and made your way to Bucky. You gripped him by the shirt and held him up off his feet.

"I'm s-sorry Bucky." You cried as a knife appeared in your other hand.

"Get Bucky out of there!" Steve yelled to Tony in a panicked voice.

"We can't! Shadow will tear us apart!" Tony shouted back to Steve.

"Y/N. Y/N look at me." Bucky said quietly as you met his eyes.

"Fight this. I know you can fight this." He said as he nodded to you. You shook your head in response.

"I'm not strong enough." You whispered looking at him through your teary eyes.

"Y-Yes you are Y/N. I know you are. Now fight this Y/N. Fight him!" He shouted the last part. The hand that was holding the knife began creeping closer to Bucky.

"No! I won't do this!" You shouted as you threw the knife to the floor.

"Get out of my head Loki." You hissed quietly as you began to push him out of your mind.

"You can't get rid of me! You're just a weak mortal!" He shouted as you kept focus on ridding your mind of him. The pain was unbearable but it was now or never. You fell to your knees.

"C-Cover y-your ears." You muttered to Bucky.

"Why-"

"Do it!" You shouted as everyone covered their ears. You screamed so loud it began to shake the glass of your cell. Your scream kept getting louder and louder as you pushed Loki out of your mind. The glass shattered of the cell, soon followed by all the windows and glass within the room and the whole floor for that fact. Everyone was on the ground covering themselves from your deathly scream. You finally stopped as you collapsed to the ground. Bucky quickly noticed and ran to you.

"It's ok Buck. I'm alive." You said in a hoarse voice chuckling a little.

"Is he gone?" Bucky asked quietly as he held your head in his lap.

"Yeah, he's gone." You muttered as you relaxed against Bucky.

"What!" Tony yelled loudly.

"Did you say something!?" Steve yelled back at Tony. Both you and Bucky laughed. Tony came up to you.

"Damn I believe you now! But you didn't have to shout!" Tony said still shouting.

"Sorry, everyone." You said as you slowly got up off the floor.

"So Loki was in your head that whole time. All the people you killed?" Natasha asked as she stepped closer.

"I don't know who did that killing. I wasn't even there. I'm from another universe and Loki took me and I only came into this universe when you guys captured me." You explained leaning on Bucky for support.

"Wow, that's a lot to process." Natasha said running a hand through her hair.

"You need a name!" Tony shouted excitedly.

"What?" You asked laughing.

"You were being controlled by an evil guy, you got tortured and you have powers. You have to be a part of this team!" Tony said shaking your shoulders.

"Hope you don't need to get back to your universe anytime soon." Bucky muttered.

"Nope. You guys are stuck with me." You said smiling. You had nothing to go back to in your universe.

"Banshee! That's your name!" Tony shouted excitedly.

"JARVIS start making a suit!" He shouted as he ran out of the room.

"I need a drink."