Avengers - Broken Betrayal

"Let's go Y/N!" Tony shouted as you ran into the elevator before it closed.

"Sorry I had a problem with my suit. How the hell do you get dressed so quickly Steve?" You asked as you were still adjusting your suit.

"Years of practice." He chuckled as you rolled your eyes. You were still new to all of this Avenger stuff, but you were great none the less.

"I'll get the hang of it." You said as you got onto you motorbike.

"Dammit!" You heard Clint curse as you looked around.

"What's wrong bird boy?" You said as he rolled his eyes.

"My bike isn't working." He said as you tossed him a spare helmet.

"Come on bird boy, I'll give you a ride." You chuckled as he huffed and sat on the back of your bike. You followed the rest of the team, of course Tony just fly's. You got to the site as you looked at it.

"Doesn't look like a Hydra base." You said as Steve looked at you.

"They never do." He mumbled as you nodded. Tony gave instructions as you headed to the basement to gather all of their information from their computers. You made it down in less the a minute as you plugged the drive in and waited for the download.

"Steve on your left!" You heard Clint shout through the coms as you heard a blast. You gasped while you listened closely.

"Thanks Clint, almost got me." You heard Steve say as you sighed in relief.

"You're not out of trouble just yet." You heard a voice say as you turned around and saw a Hydra agent.

"Shit." You mumbled as you held your hands up. He smirked and came over grabbing you. He dragged you all the way up to the roof as you groaned.

"Tell them you need back up on the roof. Now!" He shouted as you rolled your eyes.

"Team I need back up on the east wing roof now." You said into the coms.

"Why are you on the roof Y/N!?" Steve shouted as you groaned.

"Just get up here!" You shouted back. The guy held you tighter as you looked at him.

"Really you against them?" You scoffed.

"Shut it!" He shouted as Clint and Steve appeared on the roof.

"Y/N!" Steve said as he began to run towards you but the man stopped him.

"Ah ah ah, come any closer and I drop them." He said as he hung you over the side of the roof.

"Fuck!" You shouted as you looked down at the eight story drop. Tony then appeared on the roof as he looked at the scene in front of him.

"Good just the man I wanted to see." The Hydra agent said as Tony glared at him.

"What do you want?" He growled. The man smirked as you held you further out. You shut your eyes tight as you gripped onto the mans arm.

"I want to know what Tony Stark is truly like. I have very important information on Hydra and their assets. Information that would help take them down. But, I will only give it to you to if you let me drop your friend. It's up to you, get useful information and loose Y/N. Or save them and never take Hydra down." He said as your eyes widened. You desperately looked at Tony.

"Tony you can't seriously be thinking about this." Steve growled as he looked at you.

"We won't take your deal!" Clint shouted as the man chuckled.