Pietro - Secrets part 3

"Pietro..." You mumbled in your sleep, Tony was sitting next to you as he held your hand. Pietro had gone to eat something and get some rest after a lot of convincing from Tony and Steve.

"Pietro! No! Please!" You shouted as your body began to convulse. Tony immediately was standing up trying to calm you.

"Y/N! It's alright." He said as he woke you up, you gasped and stared at him blankly.

"Where's Pietro!? What did you do!? Bring him back!" You shouted as Tony tried to hold you down, Pietro quickly ran in and grabbed your shoulder.

"Y/N it's ok. I'm right here." Pietro said as you looked up at him with fear in your eyes.

"P-Pietro." You mumbled as he sat beside you. He carefully placed a hand on your cheek.

"It's ok Y/N I'm here." He whispered as you looked at Tony.

"W-Who is he?" You whispered to Pietro as he looked up at Tony.

"That's Tony remember?" He said as you shook your head.

"H-He tried to hurt me. I-I don't want him here." You mumbled staring at Tony.

"Y/N please-'

"No! Get away from me!" You shouted trying to move away from Tony, Tony looked so heartbroken. Tony nodded to Pietro and left without another word.

"It's ok Y/N, everything will be back to normal soon." Pietro said fighting his own tears. You looked over as someone entered the room and saw Thor, Tony and Steve.

"We've found a way to remove the Shadow." Thor said looking at you.

"But we will need to take Y/N to Asgard for it to work." Steve said as Pietro nodded and you just stared emotionless at the men.

"Only two of you can come with me." Thor said as Pietro nodded.

"Tony and Pietro can go. They both need to be there for Y/N and Y/N feels safe with Pietro." Steve said as everyone agreed and the next thing you knew you were being held in Pietro's arms and being taken somewhere. You were so dazed and your vision was blurry as Pietro looked down at you.

"Hold on Y/N, it won't be long." He whispered as a bright light filled your vision. You closed your eyes tightly and held onto Pietro. You appeared in a golden orb your assumed was the Bifrost from Thor's many stories. Pietro sped along the rainbow bridge as Thor flew across with his hammer, Tony looked at Heimdale and he just pointed to a horse as Tony huffed and rolled his eyes.

"We have the girl! Gather the healers and wizards!" Thor shouted in the halls of the castle as you were taken into a huge dark room. A healer came up to Pietro and lead him to an elevated square in the middle.

"Place her there and stand back." The healer demanded as Pietro obeyed and kissed your forehead before stepping away. Tony finally made his way into the room huffing out of breath. A glass went up around your body as you got up looking at Pietro and Tony.

"P-Please don't do this." You whispered with tears in your eyes.

"Please! Don't do this!" You shouted as you pounded on the glass. Tony covered his mouth as he choked down his tears. Pietro just kept mouthing to you that everything was going to be alright. The light appeared around you as people surrounded the glass box. Your body lifted up as you groaned in pain which soon turned into a deathly scream that filled the room. Tears spilled from your eyes as you screamed and screamed from the pain.

"Thor stop you're hurting her!" Tony shouted as Thor held Tony back. A black substance was ripped from your body as you screamed one last time and then fell from the floor. One of the healers pulled you out of the glass cage leaving the black substance floating around within it.

"It has been detained." One said as the others nodded.

"We tend to her now." Another said as they lifted her onto a table, Pietro was immediately at your side holding your hand as the healers placed all sorts of ointments and herbs on your body as you began waking up. Tony was at your side as well as he looked at you with worry in his eyes.

"Dad?" You whispered in a daze as Tony leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"I'm here." He whispered as he smiled and tears of joy spilled from his eyes. You smiled a little and looked at Pietro.

"I love you." You whispered as Pietro smiled as well. He leaned down and placed a light kiss on your lips.

"I love you too." He whispered as you squeezed his hand.

"Let's go home."