Avengers - Hydra

"Y/N, are you sure you are ready?" Steve asked as you groaned.

"Yes Steve! I'm ready, I've had plenty of training." You replied as he chuckled.

"I know I'm just so scared of losing you. You're like a daughter to this team." He said as you rolled your eyes.

"You guys gotta stop treating me like I'm a child, I'm 16." You retorted as he crossed his arms.

"Exactly. A child." He said as you groaned and walked off to go put on your suit.

"She will be ok Steve, we will protect her." Tony reassured him as Steve nodded.

"I know I know." He said as they left to all meet in the main room. You came down dressed in your battle gear that was much similar to Natasha's.

"No matter what Y/N you stay by my side. Is that understood?" Steve asked in his Dad voice.

"I understand Captain." You said in a serious tone as you followed them all into the elevator. Steve briefed everyone on the mission on your way there. The jet landed outside of the Hydra base as everyone separated and you went with Steve. The place was abandoned so you knew the mission would be easy.

"Stay here." Steve told you as you nodded and stayed in your crouched position, he left in the opposite direction as you were about to look behind you but someone covered your mouth. You tried to scream for Steve but you started losing consciousness as you closed your eyes and fell limp in the mans arms. Steve ran back to see you missing as he groaned and turned on the comms.

"Y/N, come in. Y/N. Team, has anyone seen Y/N?" He asked as everyone said no. He began to panic as he looked all over the room. He ran out of the base and saw a black van driving away.

"Team! I-" Steve was cut off as he fell unconscious onto the ground.

You woke up on a cold metal table as you tried to move your arms but saw them restrained to the table.

"Oh don't worry yourself dear." A man said as you struggled to get free.

"Let me go!" You screamed as he chuckled, he pulled out a needle and inserted it in your arm as you hissed in pain.

"Hmm weaker than I thought." He said as he grabbed a blade and walked over to you.

"No! Get away!" You screamed, he held you down as he cut into your neck as you screamed in pain. He grabbed a metal device and pressed it into your neck inserting something.

"Please stop! I'm not worth anything!" You shouted but the man just ignored you. You felt a surge of electric through your brain as you screamed out in pain. The man smiled evilly as he watched you shake and scream in pain. It went on and on for hours until you lay still, your eyes dull and your body pale and still. The man stroked your cheek as he smiled down at you.

"Just takes a bit of time and then they are nice and compliant." He said.

"Sit up dear." He said as you obeyed and sat up keeping your eyes on him, your face void of any emotion.

"Good girl." He said as he smirked. You took your hand and helped you off the table as he walked down the corridors.

"I would usually keep you in a cell, but you're too pretty for that dear." He said as he led you to his personal room.

"You can sleep on the floor for tonight. Tomorrow you begin." He said as he left you in the room alone. You did as he said as laid on the floor closing your eyes.

——

(Three days later)

"We have to go back to the hydra base and look." Steve said as Nat shook her head.

"They would've taken her far from there." She said as everyone nodded. Steve left to his room as he shut his door and broke down in tears.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered as he covered his face. He heard a loud bang as he ran back down stairs and saw you in hydra gear.

"Y/N." He mumbled, he could see your dull emotionless eyes. He knew exactly what they had done.

"Team, try your best not to hurt her! Just knock her out!" He demanded as everyone nodded and prepare to fight.

"Y/N, it's ok. You're safe." Tony said as he put his hand up, you lunged towards him and he dodged quickly summoning his suit. He managed to knock you to the ground but it didn't phase you at all. You stood back up and kept fighting.

"Y/N please!" Steve shouted as you knocked him to the floor, you threw to knives hitting Nat and Clint in the stomach.You grabbed Clint's bow and hit Bucky with an arrow. Your eyes began to glow as you pointed your hand towards Tony and let out a large blast. He was thrown against the wall, Steve ran up to you and dove on top of you and managed to knock you out. He breathed heavily as he looked down at you.

"Tony? You ok?" He asked as Tony laughed.

"Peachy, cap." He said as Steve shook his head.

"We need to get Y/N into a prison and the rest to the med bay." Steve said as Tony stood up slowly and winced in pain. Steve threw you and Bucky over his shoulder as Tony helped Clint and Nat up. They all made their way to the med bay, Steve quickly helped Bucky into a bed and then went down to the cells and put you into one. He sighed as he looked at your unconscious body. He made his way back to the med bay as he sat down next to Bucky while Tony's robots worked on everyone.

"She will be ok." Bucky muttered as Steve nodded and covered his face with his hands.

——

2 days later

You woke up and looked around.

"The tower?" You mumbled as you eyes widened.

"Steve! Tony!" You shouted as you began to panic. The team came running in as you gasped and started crying.

"It's real, you're really here." You said as Steve smiled sadly to you.

"Before I lose control again. There's a chip in my neck that they control me with, you have to remove it." You said before an electric surge went through your body. Steve ran in and grabbed you before you fell.

"Let get her to the med bay and sedate her while we have time." Tony said as Steve nodded and they quickly made their way back to the infirmary. Steve laid you down as Tony grabbed a needle to sedate you.

"There, she won't feel anything while we do this." He said as Steve nodded nervously.

"Bruce come to the med bay." Tony demanded as Steve nudged him.

"Argh, please come to the med bay." He said as Steve smiled. Bruce entered the room and they both filled him in on what he needed to do and he quickly got to work. Tony and Steve left the room as they stood outside.

"We're gonna get her back Steve." Tony said as Steve nodded.

"Yeah I know, but she will still have the memories of what they did to her in there." He said as Tony looked down sadly. They sat there together for about an hour until Bruce walked out and looked down at them.

"I removed the chip and fixed up a few wounds. She should be awake soon, I suggest you stay by her side." He said before he left, both of them ran in and sat by your said as Steve gently took your hand.

"We are gonna take care of her." Tony muttered as he brushed a piece of hair out of your face. You grumbled as your eyes began to flutter open.

"It's just Steve and Tony here." Steve whispered as you looked at Steve and began crying as you squeezed his hand.

"It's ok, you're safe." Tony said as he took your other hand and smiled softly to you.

"I love you guys." You whispered as Steve kissed your forehead.

"We love you too."

(Sorry I didn't get to the nightmares and stuff. I hope this is alright!)