Loki - Monsters together

(Trigger warning needles, ok so this is kinda reverse/vampire au? I guess)

You were sitting in a dark room as Tony walked towards you caressing the side of your face.

"I have a new friend for you dear." He said in a sickening tone, you just shook his hand away.

"Oh don't be like that darling, I've gotten who a very good friend and I heard his blood is extraordinary." Tony smirked as two guards dragged a bloodied man into the room with you.

"Don't kill him all in one go." Tony said walking out and shutting the door. You kept ourself curled up in the corner as you looked at the bloodied man.

"A-Are you ok?" You mumbled as he sat up and looked at you.

"Yeah perfect." He spat as you covered your mouth and shook from the strong smell of blood.

"Why am I in here?" He asked as you looked up at him.

"Food for me." You mumbled shamefully. He sat next to you leaning on the wall.

"I take it you're a vampire." He said looking at you tilting his head to the side. You nodded as you covered your mouth again, he held his wrist up to you.

"Drink. As long as you keep me alive I'll keep you alive." He said as he looked at you, you nodded and instantly gripped on his arm drinking thirstily as you heard him hiss in pain. You leant back letting the blood make you feel better you looked at him and held a hand to his face as you healed his body.

"Thanks." You mumbled resting your head on his shoulder.

"What did you do to get in here?" You asked as he sighed.

"Tried to stop them. M-My brother is Thor, well adoptive brother he was never truly my brother." Loki said as you looked up.

"I heard Hydra is almost all wiped out now. I don't know who else will save us from the Avengers." You said shaking your head.

"How long have you been in here?" Loki said as you sighed.

"I don't know. About a year." You mumbled.

"Why do they keep you here?" He asked as you looked at him again.

"Is has something to do with my blood, Tony comes and draws it every now and then." You mumbled as Loki nodded. You shut your eyes as you began to fall asleep.

"Go to sleep, I'll keep you safe." He whispered as let yourself drift off into a less then peaceful sleep.

————

You woke up seeing Loki passed out on the floor and Tony above you.

"Come on darling you know the drill. Don't make daddy mad." He smirked at you as you stood up and followed him out.

"Enjoying your new friend?" Tony asked turning to you, you nodded to him and kept your eyes down cast. Tony led you into a room and you laid on the table in the middle of the room as you saw Bruce walk in with an all too familiar needle.

"Be a good girl for Bruce darling." Tony said tying your arms and legs down. Bruce never spoke a word, you had never heard his voice before. He placed the needle into your arm and connected it to a machine as it began drawing your blood. You were afraid that when you were chucked back in yourself you wouldn't be able to control yourself being so hungry. You laid there still as he drew blood, he always drew large amounts and only left a tiny bit to make sure you'd stay alive. He carried you back to your cell as he placed your limp body onto the floor, Loki had woken up and instantly ran to you.

"Y/N." He said as he felt for your pulse.

"H-Hungry." You hissed out as your eyes began to glow red, Loki grab a piece of metal in the corner of the room and slid it along his wrist hissing in pain, he held in above your mouth as you gasped and weakly held his arm to your mouth and drank hungrily. You stood up in a flash pinning Loki to the floor as you latched onto his neck moaning the the fresh blood flowed into you mouth.

"Y/N s-stop!" He shouted trying to shove you off, you snap out of your trance and backed away.

"I-Im sorry I'm so sorry." You mumbled shaking your head, you began crying as Loki slowly made his way towards you holding his neck. He reached out to you with his non injured hand placing it on your cheek.

"It's ok. I'm alright look." He said as you looked up seeing him still bleeding you placed your hand on his cheek again healing him as he smiled at you.

"I'm a monster." You whispered as you buried your head in your knees. You felt Loki sit next to you again and he wrapped his arm around you, you suddenly felt his skin turned cold as you looked up and his skin was blue and his eyes red.

"We can be monsters together." He whispered as you ran a hand over his cheek.

"Frostgiant." You mumbled as he looked at you in shock.

"You know what I am?" He muttered looking at you.

"Yeah I've run into a few throughout my life." You said smiling as you rested you head in his lap.

"We need to get out of here." You whispered as you felt Loki run his hands through your hair.

"We will. I promise."