Broken Betrayal part 2

"I didn't know Tony was that cold hearted." Steve said as he sat down.

"There had to be another reason. Sure he didn't know Y/N that well but why would he just throw them off the roof for some information?" Nat said as she shook her head.

"Y/N doesn't deserve any of this." Bucky said as everyone nodded. As they were all sitting and thinking a video popped up on the TV.

"Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well." Strucker said as everyone glared at him.

"What the hell do you want?" Steve growled as Strucker chuckled.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" He said as he stepped aside and they said Tony beaten and tied up.

"It's amazing how quickly a team can fall apart when you almost kill one of theirs." He said with a sickening smile.

"What are you talking about?" Bucky mumbled as he glared at him.

"You really all thought Tony would let one of his team mates get thrown off a roof?" He said as Steve's eyes widened.

"What have you done to Tony!?" He shouted.

"Why don't I let him tell you?" He said as he grabbed Tony and threw him towards the camera.

"I'm sorry, if I didn't do it they said they would kill Pepper." He said as they all stared in shock.

"I truly am sorry. But I couldn't let them hurt her." He said as Nat shook her head and looked away.

"Y/N is only new to the team. We barely know them, if you were in this situation you would've done the same. It was easier for me to get rid of Y/N rather then someone I care about." He said, but little did he know the TV in your room was showing the same footage. Loki shook his head as he looked at you.

"Y/N?" He asked as you screamed and punched a hole in the wall.

"I hate him!" You screamed as you went to punched the wall again but Loki stopped you.

"Hey, it's ok. You're going to hurt yourself." He said as you hugged him and cried.

"Can we get out of here? I can't stand to be here." You said as he nodded. Loki helped you put on a jacket and shoes as he carried you back down to your wheelchair. You saw most of the team in their suits as you just ignored them.

"We got a message from Hydra." Steve said as Loki looked at him.

"We saw it, every bit." He spat as Steve sighed and looked at your tear stained face.

"We know what Tony did was wrong, but he's still apart of our team and we have to get him back." Steve said as you laughed bitterly.

"But if it were me who cares right?" You hissed as you wheeled away and slammed the elevator button.

"Good luck." You spat as Loki wheeled you into the elevator. He saw the tears streaming down your face as he knelt down and placed his hand over yours.

"It's ok, don't worry about any of that now. Let's just have a nice day out together." He said as he smiled sweetly. You smiled back as you wiped your tears away.

"Thanks Loki." You said as you smiled at him. He kissed your forehead before you both exited the elevator. When you got out of the tower you took in a deep breath as you looked up at the blue sky.

"You want to go to a cafe first?" He asked as you nodded and smiled. He wheeled you towards a cafe that had a few people sitting outside. You ordered then Loki helped you pull up to a table and he sat down across from you. Loki must have seen your worried face as he reached out and held your hand.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright. I promise I won't leave." He said as you smiled as nodded squeezing his hand back. The waitress gave you your food and drinks as you smiled at her and thanked her.

"Isn't that Loki?" You heard someone whisper as Loki rolled his eyes.

"Just ignore them darling." He said as you chuckled and continued talking.

"Can we please take a picture with you?" Two women asked as you chuckled and took a sip from your drink. You knew how much Loki hated taking photos.

"Fine." He groaned as you laughed again.

"Could we sit with you?" They asked as Loki rolled his eyes again.

"No, I have company." He said as they both looked you up and down.

"I think we would be more interesting than some cripple." She spat as Loki stood up ready to slap her but you stopped him.

"Loki." You said as you looked at him.

"And you two, why don't you go fuck some other guy and pile up those STD's instead of hitting on him and making fun of me. I may be in a wheelchair but I can still fuck both you bitches up." You said as you glared at them, they looked shocked as they scoffed and ran out of the cafe. Loki burst out in laughter as you began laughing as well.

"That was amazing Y/N!" He shouted as he laughed. You had drawn a lot of attention to the both of you as Loki chuckled and got up as he quickly paid then left.

"It's always an adventure with you Y/N." He said as you smiled at him.

"I could say the same for you." You said as he smiled back. He wheeled you to a small park.

"Can we sit on the grass? I'm a little sick of this chair." You said as he smiled and nodded, he gently picked you up and placed you on the grass as he sat beside you. You looked out onto the small lake and watch people and animals pass.

"Isn't there some way you can heal my legs with your magic?" You asked quietly as Loki looked at you sadly.

"No darling, if I could I would have done it the moment you fell." He said as you nodded sadly. He placed his arm around you as you leant in and rested against him.

"It's a lot to take in. The thought of never walking again, never dancing again." You said as you looked out at the people running and walking.

"It's not fair." You whispered as you closed your eyes.

"I know dear, if I could take it all away I would. But the most I can do is just be here for you and help you best I can. I promise I won't leave." He said as you smiled a little. You looked up at him.

"Thanks Loki." You whispered as he smiled and kissed your forehead.