Bucky - Monster

"Do you remember this place?" A voice asked as you looked around and saw a destroyed planet. You remembered this place, from so long ago.

"I can never forget." You whispered as you stared at the image of people screaming and running, running from you. They were scared of you, and they should be. This was from your dark past, the past where you were a villain, a monster...

"And you shouldn't ever forget! You did this Y/N!" The voice screamed.

You woke up screaming as you gasped to try and breathe normally. You breathed slowly in and out. You sat up in bed and looked around your room. The Avengers took you in a while ago, you help them here and there but you are still training to be good. You hated your past, they had no idea what happened just that it was bad. You didn't deserve any of this, their kindness. You threw your sheets off and placed a coat around you and headed for your favourite spot when you couldn't sleep, the roof. You walked up and stood at the edge.

"You can't get rid of me." A voice whispered behind you, you looked behind and saw you, the old you. The villain you, you sighed heavily as you turned back around.

"Accept it Y/N. Accept me!" The voice shouted. You turned around ready to yell and you saw yourself in a reflection, you screamed and fell backwards off the roof. You fell slowly as you stopped screaming, maybe this is the only way to get rid of your dark past. But you couldn't move on, every time you died you were reborn without any memories. But you always remembered after 17 years. You let yourself fall and let the fates decide whether you live.

"Y/N. Can you hear me!?" You heard a voice say in the distance, you opened your eyes and saw Tony looking at you in his armour.

"I-I didn't need to b-be saved." You mumbled before you lost consciousness. Tony held your cold body close to his and looked at you with concern. When the Avengers took you in Tony was the first to protect you and helped you. He took you to the med bay and made sure you were ok, he came back into the room and you were facing away from him.

"Hey kiddo, you're awake." Tony said as you ignored him.

"I didn't need you to save me." You mumbled as he put a glass of water next to you.

"I think you did. You can punch pretty good but you would've been a pancake on the ground." Tony scoffed as he tried to make you laugh.

"Let me rephrase. I didn't want to be saved!" You shouted as you turned around with black eyes and Tony gasped.

"Y/N, calm down." Tony said putting his hands up.

"Tony, what's going on?" You heard Steve ask from the door.

"JARVIS said Y/N was falling from the tower." Steve said in a worried voice. He looked at you and gasped.

"See how they look at you, as a monster." Your double hissed as you growled at her.

"Y/N?" You heard Bucky ask. No, you couldn't let him see you like this. He came up to you.

"Hey, Y/N look at me." He said gently as you looked towards him but kept your eyes shut.

"It's ok." He whispered as you opened your eyes letting tears spill out.

"Don't listen to her, she's not real alright." He said as he sat beside you and placed a hand on your cheek. You looked at him confused.

"I know exactly what you're going through, I went through the same. Everything is going to be ok." He said softly as you nodded.

"I can't hold back my darkness anymore, please don't be afraid of me." You whispered to Tony, Steve and Bucky.

"We won't be afraid kiddo." Tony said as he crossed his arms. You breathed out and held Bucky's hand tightly as you let your true dragon-like skin show and your hair blacken.

"Doll, you are not a monster. You're beautiful, inside and out." Bucky whispered as you nodded a little.

"Damn!! Ain't nobody messing with my daughter!" Stark shouted happily, you all looked at him in shock.

"Don't tell anyone I said that."

(That was short and idk even know)