Thor/Avengers part 2

Guards shoved you into a large bedroom and locked the doors from the outside. It was dark and cold in the room. The windows were boarded up and there was dust everywhere. You went over to the bed and dusted off most of the dust, you wrapped yourself up in a blanket and curled up on the bed.

"I don't want to be used again." You whispered to yourself. You didn't have many memories but you remember being used a lot. The door began to open.

"Thor?" You called out. You heard a snicker as Loki entered the room.

"Loki?" You asked as you looked at him. He stalk closer to you as you wrapped the blanket tighter around your form.

"You will be much of use to me my darling." He smirked as he reached towards you and touched your skin making his burn.

"Argh!" He screamed as he pulled away and glared at you with hate.

"Don't touch me Loki." You hissed glaring at him. He grabbed you by your hair.

"You don't tell me what to do! You are nothing more than a weapon I will use!" He shouted with your face close to yours.

"Brother! Get away from Y/N!" You heard a deep voice shout. Loki let go of your hair and glared at Thor. Loki stormed out but before he left he turned at stared at you.

"I'll be back for you." He sneered before walking out. Thor ran to you.

"Are you alright?" He asked you nodded and leapt up and hugged him. He held you tightly.

"You have to get me out of here." You pleaded still hugging him. He pulled away and placed his large hand on your cheek.

"I want nothing more than for you to be safe." He whispered.

"The safest place I can think of is Midgard. I have some friends there and they will help you." He said smiling at you.

"But we have to leave now." He whispered. You nodded and got up off the bed. You ran to the closet and found an old black hooded cape. You placed it over you and your head.

"Let's go." You said as you followed Thor out of the room. You both ran down the hallways and avoided everyone you saw. It took you a while to finally sneak out of the palace. Thor helped you up onto a horse and got onto the back of it holding you steady. You raced along the rainbow bridge to the Bifrost where you met Hemindale. (Sorry if I spelt that wrong)

"It's about time Y/N." He said as he smiled.

"Y/N when you get to Midgard you must find Tony Stark or Steve Rogers. They will help you." Thor said as you nodded and then stopped and stared at him.

"You aren't coming with me?" You asked in a small voice.

"No, I'm sorry I must stay here. But I will come and visit you soon enough." He said as he leaned in and kissed your lips.

"I promise." He said as you leapt up and kissed him again. It all happened so fast. The Bifrost opened, and bright light surrounded you. Then you woke up in what looked like a forest.

"It's an Alien!"

"We are all going to die!" You heard shouts from people. You looked around to see people gathering around and looking at you. You quickly covered your face with your hood. Someone came flying down in a red metal suit.

"Who are you?" He asked as you looked up.

"Y/N. I'm looking for Tony Stark." You said. The man's suit folded back revealing a man.

"Well, you found him." He said with a charming smile.

"Thor sent me." You muttered looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Ok let's sort this out elsewhere." He said as he came close to you.

"No! Don't touch me!" You screamed as you backed up.

"I won't hurt you don't worry. I'll just bring you somewhere safer." He said, you slowly nodded and allowed him to pick you up and fly away. He landed on a large tower and enter through a balcony. He placed you down as a few people looked at you strangely.

"This is Y/N. They say Thor sent them." Tony informed the group of people. You pulled back your hood and looked at all of them.

"He said I would be safe here. Asgard was going to use me as a weapon." You admitted.

"No offence Y/N but you don't look like someone who would be used as a weapon." Tony said pouring himself a drink and sculling it.

"I don't look like much but if people find out what I am they will want to use me as a weapon." You said holding your cloak close to you.

"And what are you?" A buff man with blonde hair asked.

"A fallen star." You said quietly.

"Never heard of it." Tony mumbled to you.

"I suppose it's better that way." You mumbled quietly. The blonde-haired man walked up to you.

"I'm Steve. That's Clint, Nat, Bruce, Wanda and Bucky." He introduced everyone.

"Ignore Tony he's just grouchy." He whispered to you with a smile. You nodded and giggled a little.

"Come on, I'll help you get settled into one of the spare rooms." Steve said with a charming smile.

"Wait. We are just going to let them stay here no questions asked. What if they are lying?" Tony asked pointing at you.

"Tony they are just a kid. And if they wanted to try something they would have already." Steve said in your defence.

"A-Actually I'm older than Thor." You pointed it out.

"Isn't Thor like 1000's years old." Nat asked you, you nodded and kept your mouth shut.

"Ok team vote who says Y/N can stay?" Clint asked. Everyone but Tony raised their hands. You blushed and smiled at all of them.

"You're outnumbered Stark." Steve said as he went to grab your arm but you flinched away and shut your eyes tight. You felt him lightly place his hand on your shoulder you opened your eyes to see him smiling softly at you.

"It's ok Y/N we won't hurt you. You're safe." He said reassuringly. He slowly took your hand and lead you along a hallway. You noticed the man named Bucky following you, you hid behind Steve and looked at Bucky with fear.

"Bucky. It's ok Y/N. Bucky is like you, he was used as a weapon as well. He understands." Steve explained. You slowly walked up to Bucky and reached up to his forehead. You talked to him through images and he did the same to you. As if you were downloading each other's thoughts. When you pulled your hand away neither of you said a word you just nodded slowly and shared a hug.

"I'm guessing that's a good sign?"

(Let me know if you want another part! This took me three days to write. When I'm not working I'm sleep)