Quill x Reader - 57 times

(Ok this one is a little smutty but humour as well)

"QUILL!" You shouted.

"You ate my FOOD!" You screamed as you ran around the ship trying to find him.

"You ate Y/N's food? Dang, you better start running Quill." Rocket said as he laughed and ran away from Peter. You ran up and tackled him to the ground wrapping your hands around his throat.

"Dang it Quill I'm hungry!" You shouted. This didn't know you choked Quill nearly every day. In and out of the bedroom. SHHHHHHH

"Maybe you can eat me instead?" He choked out with a smirk. You rolled off him and helped him up.

"I fucking will dirtbag. And not in the way you'd enjoy." You said as you walked away.

"Did you finally kill him?" Rocket asked as you sat down.

"Day's not over." You chuckled as you opened a can of drink.

"You know Y/N I know you're kinky but didn't think you'd be into choking." Quill said as he said in the chair beside you. You quickly stood up and dragged him with you. You pulled him into a separate room and slammed him against a wall while you kissed him passionately. You broke away for air as you looked at his flushed face.

"You really shouldn't disobey your captain." You muttered as you went back to kissing him.

"Hey, I'm the captain." He said as he broke away.

"Not to me." You said evilly as you took off his shirt and began kissing his neck. You bit down in one spot making sure to leave a mark. His gasps soon turned into short moans as you made your way down his torso.

"So beautiful." You muttered while leaving little marks all over his body. You went to your knees and began to undo his pants.

"You guys move fast." You heard a voice say behind you.

"Draxx!" You shouted as you got off your knees.

"Dude how long have you been standing there for!?" Quill shouted.

"Since you walked in." Draxx said simply as you rolled your eyes and laughed.

"I'm mastering the ability of invisibility." He muttered staring at you.

"Wait how many times have you seen Quill and I like this?" You asked leaning against the door frame.

"57 times."