Hulk/Bruce - Lose

"Mission briefing in five minutes everyone." Tony's message came through while you were quickly getting dressed into your combat gear. (You can choose what it looks like)

"Y/N you almost ready?" Bruce asked outside your door. You opened it and were met with a smiling Bruce.

"You look happy to be going on a mission." You said as you both walked to the main room.

"It's been a while since I've been able to you know let the other guy out." Bruce said fiddling with his hands.

"You're nervous." You say as you look at him.

"W-What no." He said as he laugh. You took one of his hands and showed him.

"Whenever you're nervous you do this specific pattern on your fingers." You say as you smile at him.

"Aww so adorable makes me want to vomit." You hear Tony say.

"Shut it RoboCop." You say back as you join the others.

"You know I cry myself to sleep at night because of that nickname." Tony said as he clutched his chest dramatically.

"Yeah whatever drama queen." You say as you laugh and sit down.

"Blah blah Hydra blah blah bad guys. Kickass." That was most of what the briefing was.

You were aboard the jet with Bruce sitting next to you.

"What if I don't come back? What if Hulk just stays." He asked as he nervously chewed his nails.

"I'll get you back." You said as you nudged him.

"How?" He asked as he looked at you.

"Come on. I'll always find a way to get you back." You said as you smiled at him. He blushed a little.

"I know you will." He said as he looked away and smiled.

"Ok Y/N you stay away from the field and find a good vantage point to shoot from a distance. Clint, Tony and I will go in first. Bruce and the big guy will go in after we get out." Steve said as the jet landed. Everyone nodded. You were about to leave when Bruce grabbed your arm.

"Be safe." He said looking concerned.

"You too." You said before you jumped out and made your way to a good vantage point. Your gun wasn't just any gun it was one you constructed yourself. And if needed it would only knock people out not kill them. But you could if you needed.

"I'm all set, Cap." You said into the comms. You placed your goggles on which let you see incoming enemies.

"Ironman three heading towards you from the south entry." You said as you watched all teammate's backs.

"Hawkeye five behind you. Cap three around the corner." You said. You wouldn't admit it but you were the one who kept the team together.

"Everyone five more minutes then we will send Hulk in so be quick." Cap said as he fought off the Hydra agents.

"Cap if you go down a little more there should be a -" You gasped as you felt a pain shoot through your side. You looked behind you to the winter soldier.

"Y/N!" You heard everyone shouting your name.

"I-I'm d-down." That was all you could manage to say. You stared up at the winter soldier as he pointed his gun at your head. This is it isn't it? You closed your eyes as you waited for darkness to overtake your soul. You heard a giant roar as you looked through your blurry eyes to see Hulk smashing away the winter soldier. Cap took over fighting the winter soldier and Hulk ran towards you.

"H-Hulk." You stuttered weakly. He carefully picked you up off the floor and held your small human body in his arms. Hydra agents began to swarm around you both.

"NO!" Hulk roars as he tears through them all. Your body began to feel heavy as your eyes slowly slid shut.

"Y/N. No can't die Y/N. Please." Hulk says as he holds your unconscious body.

"Hulk!" Tony shouts as he makes his way to him.

"Y/N shot." Hulk says as he carefully hands you to Tony.

"It's ok buddy Y/N isn't dead." Tony says as he runs back to the jet.

"Y/N has been shot. Everyone back to the jet." Tony said sternly into the comms. Everyone made their way back and Steve instantly went to go check on you.

"Tony. I don't think Y/N is going to make it." Steve said quietly. But unfortunately, Hulk heard. He roared as loud as he ever did.

"Shit." Tony swore as he ran out to see the Hulk smashing everything in sight. And everyone.

"Hulk! Stop!" Clint shouted as he kept destroying. Once he was done he made his way to the jet.

"All your fault!" He shouted as he stormed over to the jet. You woke up suddenly and stumbled outside of the jet to stop Hulk in his rage. Hulk saw you and stopped in his tracks.

"H-Hulk it's okay." You stuttered out as you reached a hand out to him. He kneeled and held you carefully in his arms.

"Don't leave Hulk." He said sadly as he stared down at your weak form.

"I'm not g-going anywhere." You smiled weakly as you rested a hand on his large cheek.

"Hulk love Y/N." He said as a tear left his eyes.

"I love you too."

(Sorry that was so short. And kinda weird but oh well)