Steve - Promise

Trigger warning! (Mentions of sexual assault and murder. And swearing. AND NEEDLES.)

"Y/N L/N. I hear by banish you to planet Earth for murder and treason." A high council man spoke loudly as you stood in the centre of a trail room. You were being banished from your home planet Kalex. You didn't give a shit. You didn't care about those beings you killed. They tried to throw themselves on you, forcefully.

"Good least I don't have to set eyes on you ugly fucks anymore." You sneered as the crowd screamed and shouted at you. They all looked so sophisticated you were as they call a 'mistake'. Unlike their pinkish smooth skin, you had black skin with red arms and legs. Plus you had two horns on top of your head. You were the devil compared to them. You just smiled wickedly as you heard everyone shouting at you.

You were dragged out of the trail room and dragged towards a travelling pod.

"Y/N!" I heard a voice shout, I turned around to see Layli running towards me. She was the only one I ever loved.

"Layli!" I screamed as I broke free and ran towards her. I quickly embraced her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered before I was dragged away again. I watched as she cried and got dragged away from me. All I did was smile comfortingly at her as I was shoved into the pod.

"Can't wait to leave here." You sneered at the guard who was setting up the pod. It all came together and had a course plotted for Earth.

"Not gonna let you off the easy darling." The guard said before he put a knife through your stomach.

"Good luck surviving." He laughed before the pod closed and you flew away from your home planet.

"Stupid fucking dick!" You shouted as you gripped your side, there was so much blood. You weren't going to survive this and you knew that. No food or water and you would bleed out.

Time skip two days.

/on earth/

"Avengers! An alien ship has crashed into the middle of New York. We need to go and make sure it isn't another invasion!" Tony Stark shouted as everyone suited up.

They all hurried and made their way to the scene. People were rushing around in a panic as the police made a barrier around the ship.

"We can take it from here." Ironman said as they made slow steps towards the small ship.

/inside your pod/

You opened your eyes slowly and saw darkness. You winced as you tried to move. Everything hurt. You had just enough strength you kick the damaged door off. You took a deep breath and let your eyes adjust. You quickly got out of the pod and stood on the ground.

"What the fuck?" You grumbled as you saw men and women surrounding you all in some sort of costume.

"Stand down! We don't want to hurt you." Ironman said as he pointed his glowing hand at you. Your vision started going again and you fell onto your knees clutching your side.

Captain America ran to your side and caught you before you hit the floor.

"Cap! Get away from it. We don't know what it could do!" Ironman shouted angrily at Captain America.

"She/He/They isn't an it Tony! And they are hurt!" Captain America shouted back.

"I mean no harm. Just please don't let me d-die." You said shakily to the man above you.

"Don't worry I won't." He said sweetly as you slowly passed out. Captain America picked you up and held you tight.

"Get that demon out of here!"