Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden

(I have a headache and I just broke my headphones so I'm like YEET. So I'm sorry if this sucks)

"So I have a date thanks to you." Steve said as he and Natasha walked into the Avengers tower.

"So to pay you back I set you up with someone." Steve said smiling at Natasha.

"Steve you know I hate going out with guys you set me up with." Natasha wined as they stepped into the elevator. Just before they reached the top floor Steve said.

"That's why I didn't set you up with a guy." He said smirking as they stepped out of the elevator.

"Natasha I would like you to meet the newest Avenger." Steve said as he walked up to you.

"Hey I'm Y/N it's nice to meet you." You said as you shook Natasha's hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She replied.

"I booked a lunch for you too at Resie's, so have fun!" Steve called out as he walked out. You were blushing like crazy, you were so nervous. You both stepped into the elevator.

"So Avenger huh?" Natasha asked smugly.

"Y-Yeah." You stuttered.

"So combat or powers?" She asked.

"Powers. Just your average ice powers." You said laughing nervously.

"That's pretty cool." She said looking at you as you both stepped out of the elevator.

"I was thinking of riding my bike there what do you think?" She asked as she showed you the motorbike parked outside.

"Hell yeah. But I'm driving." You said taking the keys from her. You put a helmet on and got on the front of the bike as Natasha got onto the back of it.

"You ready?" You asked as you sped off on the bike. Natasha wrapped her arms around your torso as you sped through the back roads.

"We just passed Resie's!" Natasha shouted from behind you.

"I know!" You said smirking. You kept driving for about 20 minutes as you passed the city into a lot of trees and land. You stopped at a park with a giant lake.

"Where are we? I've never seen this place." Natasha asked.

"I put a cloaking spell around it so only I could see it." You admitted rubbing your neck.

"I wanted this to stay away from all the modern chaos and just be my secret place." You said as you both walked down.

"It's beautiful." She whispered.

"It looks like no one has been here since the '50s." She joked.

"The 20's actually." You said looking out onto the lake.

"You said you cast the clocking spell though." She said in a confused tone.

"Yeah, I cast it in the '20s. That's how I know Steve I met him during the war." You said laughing as you sat down at the edge of the lake.

"I don't understand." Natasha said as she sat next to you.

"Because of my powers, my raging genetics well froze." You said laughing a little.

"Wow, that's insane Y/N. So what year were you born?" Natasha asked as she looked at you.

"1893." You said smiling shyly.

"Damn! Girl, you're old. But for a 126-year-old you are still very attractive." She said smugly as you laughed lightly.

"Thanks, Nat." You said laughing. She leaned her head onto your shoulder.

"Thank you for showing me this place."