Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1

"I'm sorry Y/N." Thor said to you looking at you with pity in his eyes.

"No! You're lying!" You shouted as you began hitting Thor's chest. He's a god it did nothing of course.

"You're lying!" You screamed as you sobbed into his chest. He was gone this time, wasn't he?

"I'm sorry Y/N. He loved you so much." He said holding back his tears. You wrapped your arms around Thor as you cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms around you as he let his tears escape his eyes.

"I'm so sorry Thor." You sobbed.

You woke up gasping for air as you felt your cheeks covered in tears.

"Y/N are you ok?" Bucky asked as he ran into your room. He saw you crying and instantly came to your side to hug you.

"Same dream?" He asked as you nodded into his chest.

"It's been two years Buck. Why can't I just let go?" You asked quietly.

"I know it's been hard for you and Thor ever since it happened. But I believe you can get through this." He said as he hugged you tighter. You clutched onto him as tight as you could.

"Want me to stay?" He asked quietly and you nodded again. He played down beside you and you cuddled into his warm chest as he embraced you.

"I'm right here. You don't need to be afraid." He whispered as he kissed your forehead. You fell asleep feeling safe in his arms.

You slept a dreamless peaceful sleep when both you and Bucky were awakened by what sounded like an explosion outside the tower. You jolted up and quickly looked at the clock 3:45 am?

"You know the drill." You heard Tony's voice over the intercom. You groaned and got up putting on your combat gear and Bucky went and got his on.

"What is it this early argh!" You groaned as you Bucky and Steve walked to the elevator.

"You've never been a morning person Y/N." Steve said chuckling. You hugged him.

"Shut it old man." You grinned as the elevator reached the ground floor. You saw Ironman fighting something off and all three of you ran out.

"Get Y/N out of here! NOW!" Ironman screamed, Steve was about to drag you back with him when you saw who Ironman was fighting.

"Loki..." You whispered as he made eye contact with you.

"Do I have your attention darling?" He said while grinning. He hit Ironman with a huge blast sending him flying backwards. You ran out in front of him.

"Loki! Stop!" You shouted with tears in your eyes. He teleported behind you and took hold of your arm.

"I have what I came for. Until next time Avengers." He said as everything seemed to slow down, you saw Bucky screaming and running towards you while Tony tried to stop Loki. But it was too late, you teleported away.

You opened your eyes to see that you were on Asgard.

"Loki. What's going on?" You asked as he dragged you towards the entrance of the palace.

"Loki please..." You said letting your tears fall as you stopped in your tracks. You came up and grabbed your chin roughly. You looked up into his eyes expecting to see his beautiful green eyes, but you were met with light blue eyes. He laughed darkly as he looked down at you.

"So glad to have you back. We are going to have so much fun." He hissed in your ear before he started to drag you along the palace again. It all looks so different, so much had been destroyed, how it was destroyed you don't know.

"Where are we going?" You asked. He stayed silent as he lead you to a door and opened it leading you into a bathroom.

"Stay here. And so help me if you try to escape you'll regret it." He said darkly as he shoved you into the room. You couldn't help it anymore, you let your tears flow freely as you crawled into the bed and sobbed so hard you eventually fell asleep from exhaustion.