Hela - Rebellion

(I have been dying to write one of these and I hope y'all like it. This one the reader is very vulnerable so if you are uncomfortable with it I wouldn't suggest reading)

"Please! Let me go!" You screamed as you were hauled along a big hallway. The two men gripped your arms tightly and painfully as they shoved a door open and threw you at the feet of a massive thrown.

"And what do we have here?" A powerful female voice said as you looked up and saw a woman with jet black hair and a powerful-looking green and black armour.

"Seems to be a fallen of Heven. Rumours say the rebellion had one on their side." One of the men growled.

"Leave." She said to the men as they nodded and left. You shook with fear as you weakly looked up. She studied your bruised and injured body. She came down from her throne and lifted your chin with her thin finger.

"Who are you?" She asked looking into your soul.

"I-I'm I am um." You stuttered.

"Well?" She said expectantly.

"I don't know." You said quietly not meeting her gaze. She carefully brushed a piece of hair behind your ear and made you look her in the eyes.

"Hmm someone has tempered with your mind I see." She said.

"I'm sorry I d-didn't mean any harm. I d-don't even know where I am." You said rushing through your words.

"It's ok little one." She said as she caressed your cheek.

"You're not going to kill me?" You whispered.

"Of course not." She said as she hauled you up off your feet and brought you onto the throne on her lap in one swift movement. You were straddling her thighs as you look at her.

"I could find another use for you." She said as she caressed your cheek.

"Do you know what you are?" She asked quietly.

"N-No." You said quietly.

"Do you know who I am?" She asked continuing to run her hands over your face and body.

"N-No. I'm s-sorry." You stuttered as you looked at her.

"Queen Hela of Asgard my dear." Help said smiling proudly.

"Q-Queen? I'm sorry I didn't know." You said looking away from her. She turned your face to look at her again.

"Hela is fine for you to call me darling." She said once again.

"My you have beautiful wings." She said as she gently caressed your soft wings.

"Maybe we should have you cleaned up. Maids!" She called out as four young maids walked in and bowed.

"I want you to clean my lovely guest up and dress them. Bring them to my chambers when you have finished." Hela said as you shook with fear and looked at her. She cupped your cheek in her soft hand and looked at you.

"Do not fret my pet. You will not be harmed." You nodded and followed the maids out of the throne room. You followed them down the large halls. They lead you into a large room that held hot springs for bathing. The maids began to strip you from your clothes.

"U-Um." You stuttered as you were fully naked in front of the women. They ushered you into the hot springs and began cleaning your dirty bloody body. There was a lot of dirt and dried blood that was being washed off. You didn't even know where it had come from.

"I hear they are Heven fallen." One of the maids whispered.

"What is Heven?" You asked quietly. (No I'm not spelling heaven wrong it's like what Asgard calls it... I think)

The maids gasped as they looked at you and silenced.

"I don't know much of where I am. What is this place called?" You asked looking at one of them.

"Asgard." She said in a small voice. The other maids shushed her as she looked embarrassed.

"No, it's ok. You can talk." You said as you looked at her again.

"We don't get many guests around here, and when we do we are told to never speak to them." One of the maids informed you.

"Why? You are equal to them are you not?" You asked confused. They all chuckled and looked at you when they realised you were serious.

"We are just servants. We are not important." One said as she poured water over your back. Suddenly your eyes turned black as you saw a vision.

"You understand your mission?" A man in a black mask asked.

"Have I ever failed the rebellion?" You said smirking. You left and sat upon a horse as you rode away. You saw people in the distance washing their clothes.

"Argh servants to Hela." You muttered in a disgusted tone. You rode over and drew your sword.

"No!" You shouted as you came back to reality.

(Ok, I gotta end it there for now. I will be uploading a part 2 but for now, I will leave it as is. Hope you enjoyed it!)