Thor - Escape

"Loki. Stop this!" You heard Thor shout as explosions could be heard. You covered your mouth to stay silent in your hiding place. You grew up with Thor and Loki, and now to see them like this scared you.

"Loki! Asgard is not yours to rule! You are hurting everyone!" Thor's voice boomed through the empty destroyed hallways.

"Asgard is mine! Guards take him to the prison!" Loki shouted. You couldn't do anything. You promised Thor you would hide from Loki. Tears began to run down your face as you covered your mouth trying not to make a noise.

"No! Let go of me!" You heard Thor shout before he screamed in pain.

"No.." You whispered as you cried harder.

"Y/N." Loki's voice sang in a sickening tone.

"I know you're here darling." He said with so much venom in his words. This wasn't Loki, this was some corrupted monster.

"I won't hurt you. I promise." He said as you heard him getting closer. You hugged your knees as you hid your face from the world. You heard the door being pulled open.

"Ah, there you are." He said as you looked up at him.

"Loki. Please." You cried as you got yourself off your feet.

"Oh, darling I would never hurt you." Loki whispered in your ear.

"Loki please don't do this. Remember who you are." You said as he wiped away your tears.

"Shhh, it will all be better soon." He whispered as he pulled you along through the hallways until you reached the throne room. There was a staff next to the throne. Loki picked it up and pointed it to your heart.

"It will all be over soon." He whispered as he placed it on your heart. You closed your eyes waiting for something to happen but nothing did.

"Why won't this work!" He shouted. He glared at you and slapped you so hard that you fell to the floor.

"Guards take her to a cell!" He shouted as guards came in and roughly dragged you away.

"Loki! Please! No!" You screamed as loud as you could. A muzzle appeared around your mouth and you let silent tears fall as you gave up struggling. The guards dragged you down and threw you roughly into a dirty cell. They laughed as you hit the floor. If you could speak you would fucked them up. When the guards left you heard screaming coming from down the dark hallway. It was Thor. You smashed against the doors crying as you tried to break out. Nothing would work.

"Broke easier than I thought." You heard a guard say as you saw them dragging Thor who was bloodied and bruised. They opened your cell door and threw Thor in. You immediately rushed over to him and moved his head into your lap. You ripped off a piece of your dress and began to wipe away as much blood from his face as you could.

"Y/N?" He asks in his shaky voice. You responded by stroking his cheek and you bent down and put your forehead onto his.

"What did he do to you?" He mumbled as tears escaped your eyes again. He opened his eyes and blinked away the blurriness. He saw the muzzle covering your mouth. He tried to roll over and get up but you stopped him.

"I need to stop Loki." He grumbled as he laid his head back into your lap. He looked up into your eyes and saw what Loki had done and that you were crying. He rolled over and slowly got up to his knees. He sat back against the wall of the cell.

"Come here. I can h-help." He said as one hand held his bloody side and the other reached out to you. You went in front of him and he fiddled with the muzzle but finally got it off.

"Thor!" You shouted as you embraced him tightly, he wrapped his arms around you. He stroked your hair and held you tightly.

"Shhh, it's ok Y/N." He said as you repositioned yourself so Thor was cradling you in his lap. You held onto him tightly as you cried.

"Why is he doing this?" You asked as you looked up at Thor.

"I don't know Y/N. I wish I did." He said quietly as he wiped away your tears gently.

"Did he hurt you?" Thor asked as he ran his finger across the redness on your face.

"Not much. He pointed this weird staff at my heart then got angry and slapped me." You explained as you slowed down your tears.

"He was trying to control your mind. Good to know you're strong enough to fight it." Thor smiled as he held your face in his hand. He leaned in slowly as you did the same and connected your lips.

"I promise we will get out of here."