Thor - Star

"Ahhh! Holy mother fucker! I'm going to die!" You screamed as you fell through the air. You crashed onto the ground at full speed. You groaned as you opened your eyes.

"H-How the fuck am I alive!?" You shouted as you looked around.

"It landed over here brother!" You heard a man shout. You had created a pretty large dent in the ground. Two figures looked down at you. You must have been a sight. You had blood and bruising everywhere.

"Maybe we should inform the guard's Thor." The man with black hair spoke. The blonde-haired one made his way down to where you were and reached out his hand. He awkwardly looked away from you as you glanced down and realised you were completely naked. He took off his red cape and placed it around your shoulders which you hugged closely to you.

"Thor it could be dangerous!" The dark-haired man said. You began to stand up and struggled on your legs a little but eventually stood on your own two feet.

"I am Thor of Asgard." He informed you as he kissed your hand.

"I'm Y/N... I think." You mumbled, to be honest, you couldn't quite remember.

"Would you like me to help you out of this hole Lady Y/N?" He asked politely. You nodded and laughed a little to which the dark-haired man scoffed and rolled his eyes. You grabbed his hand and let him help you out of the hole your body created.

"Brother this is Lady Y/N, Lady Y/N this is my brother Loki." He said with a huge grin.

(Yall if you are a dude just change it to Boy or Master. IDK!)

"It's nice to meet you Loki." You said politely. He looked at you and sneered.

"Well ok..." You mumbled as you looked at Thor.

"We should get you back to the palace. Father will know what to do." Thor said as Loki rolled his eyes and got on his horse and rode away.

"You'll have to excuse him. He doesn't mend well with new people." Thor apologised.

"It's quite alright." You replied smiling. Thor helped you up on his horse which was rather awkward because all that was covering you was his cape. He sat behind you and held the reins in front of you. Your small body fit perfectly into his large one. You huddled closer into the cape as the cold air hit your naked skin. You shivered as you came close to the castle. Thor made his body closer to yours for warmth.

"We are almost there." He reassured you. You finally arrived at the castle and Thor helped you off the horse. He was about to walk away when you turned around and hugged the horse's head.

"Thank you." You whispered as you smiled and patted his mane. Thor looked at you with a fond smile.

"He helped us so he deserves to be thanked." You said as you smiled back. He lead you into the palace as you clutched the cape to your body. He pushed big doors opened and revealed a throne room.

"They are the one King!" Loki shouted as he pointed at you. Guards rushed towards you as you clutched onto Thor.

"Please don't let them take me." You begged.

"I order you to stop!" He shouted as he clung to your small cold body. The guards stopped in front of him.

"Father it is a demon sent to harm us!" Loki shouted as he pointed at you.

"That is not true Father. They are a fallen star!" Thor shouted back.

"A fallen star? They are nothing more than fairy tales." Odin said back.

"Seize this being!" Odin shouted as your eyes and hair began to glow. The cape fell from your form as a white dress formed.

"No! You will not take me!" You shouted in a voice that sounded like many at once.

"The stories are true?" Odin whispered as he stood up.

"Take it to a room and make sure it can't escape. This will end wars." Odin said as you looked at Thor in fear.

"Please Thor."

(Yes imma do part 2 wooo)