A/B/O au x Reader

(I am literally in the outback driving for 7 hours. There will be a lot of mistakes I'm on a bumpy road. A/B/O au)

You had joined the avengers a little over a year ago and had only started going on missions. Tony and Steve being the Alpha they were didn't want the omega getting hurt. But you could handle yourself just fine. Tony dragged you into a room and growled lowly.

"I told you not to go out alone! And what did you do!?" He shouted as you shot him a death glare.

"I could've succeeded if you didn't interfere!" You shouted back as he walked up to you and pinned you to the wall.

"You know better than to disobey me! You aren't going on missions anymore." He growled as you shoved him off of you.

"You can't just do that! I'm a valuable part of the team. If I'm not helping you what the hell am I doing!?" You shouted as he glared at you.

"Oh, I don't know maybe obeying your alpha!" He shouted at you as you grumbled.

"You aren't my alpha!" You shouted as you shoved him against the wall.

"Stop acting as if you own me. I am NOT your omega, I am nobody!" You shouted as his eyes filled with anger.

"I AM your alpha." He growled as he began to use his compulsion on you. You looked away and shut your eyes tight.

"Stop it, Tony!" You shouted as you tried to shove him off you. Outside the door Bucky stopped as he heard two people fighting it was only his second day in the tower, he knew one voice was Tony but he didn't know the other voice.

"You obey me!" He shouted at you as your instincts began to kick in and you began to bare your neck to him. You tried to fight it but you couldn't. You felt Tony lean in as he bit down on your neck hard. You yelped in pain and tears automatically filled your eyes.

"Please stop! Tony get off me!" You shouted desperately as he leaned back and wiped his mouth of your blood.

"Go into your room and stay there unless I say otherwise, omega." He hissed as you looked at him.

"P-Please I-"

"Now!" He shouted as your mind clouded over.

"Y-Yes Alpha." You whispered as you walked out obediently. Bucky had left when he heard yelling but now he caught a glimpse of you walking to your room with blood dripping from your neck, you went into your room and shut the door as Bucky walked up. He should do something, shouldn't he?

He softly knocked on the door as he heard small cries from inside the room. There was no reply so he gently opened the door and saw you curled up in the corner crying with blood still dripping down your neck. He cleared his throat to catch your attention and you looked up in fear and instantly stood up back against the wall in fear.

"W-Who are you?" You stuttered out as you stared at him.

"I'm Bucky, I saw the blood on you and wanted to make sure you're alright." He said softly as you stayed silent, your body afraid to reject another Alpha. He cautiously walked into the bathroom and brought out some first aid.

"Why don't you sit on the bed and I can help you patch up the wound?" He said as you nodded slowly and sat on the edge of the bed. He went back and got a wet cloth and gently wiped away the blood.

"This will sting a little." He warned as you nodded and let him dab some alcohol onto the wound, you hissed a little when it first made contact. After he was down he brand out a large bandage and place it gently over the wound.

"There that should help." He whispered as you looked up at him like a kicked puppy.

"Why did he bite you?" He asked cautiously.