Stucky x Reader

(I am just going through some feelings and need to vent it out with my fav boys. And there's a ghost been staring at me for like 2 hours but I'm too tired to talk tbh)

You laid awake in your bed starring at the ceiling. You sat up and hugged your knees to your chest.

"God I'm such a mess." You muttered as you watched the spirits dance in the dark, their auras blending as they touch. You watched in silence then decided to get some water for yourself. You snuck down the hallway to the kitchen. The Avengers had taken you in a few months ago just after you had lost your partner, no one knew about him it was too hard for you to accept that he was gone. You missed him so much, you had been together since the beginning never leaving each other but now he was gone without warning and you didn't know what to do. The sound of glass shattering snapped you out of your trance as you looked down seeing you had dropped the glass.

"Dammit." You whispered as you leant down and began picking up the glass cutting your hand a little you stop and just starred at your hand letting tears fall. You hugged yourself as you became a sobbing mess on the floor at 2am.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice asked as you looked up and saw Bucky looking at you worriedly.

"B-Bucky? Sorry I j-just dropped a g-glass." You said as you got the rest of the glass off the floor and put it in the bin. You felt Bucky place a hand on your shoulder as you looked up at him in the dim light.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly as you just looked into his eyes as you watched his aura, his was a deep blue colour.

"Y-Yeah just couldn't sleep. A-And I just." You tried to finish but you were cut off by your own crying again as you shook your head and tried to speak. Bucky wrapped his arms around you as you rested your head on his chest.

"It's ok doll just let it out." He whispered and that's exactly what you did, you cried and cried just clinging onto him as he whispered reassuring words to you and ran his hand through your hair. Your crying turned into small hiccups as your breath began to return to you.

"I'm sorry." You whispered.

"Shh doll you don't need to apologise." Bucky whispered as he hugged you tighter.

"Buck?" You heard another voice say as you saw Steve coming down the stairs.

"Hey Steve." Bucky replied as Steve looked at you with concern.

"Did something happen Y/N?" Steve asked as he poured a glass of water and handed it to you, you gladly drank all of it then looked to Steve and Bucky.

"J-Just going through s-some stuff." You said placing the glass down.

"Why don't we sit down for a bit?" Bucky asked as you nodded and allowed him to lead you to the couch, you sat down and Bucky placed an arm around your shoulders as Steve sat at you other side facing you.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Steve asked as you nodded softly, tears began filling your eyes again as you felt Steve take your hand softly and stroke the back of it with his thumb.

"It's alright Y/N." He whispered as you took a deep breath.

"W-When you guys rescued me I was broken and afraid. I didn't have the strength to tell anyone what had happened. I w-was with this guy who I loved s-so much, just before you rescued me I had to watch him die." You said as you hid your face in your hand and let your tears fall.

"I c-can't sleep alone. I can't remember the last t-time I slept alone, I just miss him so much and every time I fall asleep I have nightmares about it." You said not meeting theirs eyes you felt Steve wrap his arms around you as you relaxed into him placing your head on his chest and letting the tears flow.

"Shh it's ok." Steve whispered as his hand ran through your hair.

"Why don't you sleep with Bucky and I? Maybe that will help." Steve said as you kept your head on his chest.

"I-I don't want to bother you guys." You said as you leant back.

"You wouldn't bother us at all doll, if you're comfortable with it Steve and I would be happy to help." Bucky said as he smiled, you wanted to, wanted to feel safe with them but you also didn't want to barge in on their relationship.

"Are you sure?" You asked with a small voice. Bucky took you hand and helped you up as you looked at him.

"Come on." Bucky said as you smiled and you followed him up to their room with Steve behind you. You slowly crept into their bed as Steve laid on your left side and Bucky on your right. You automatically cuddled into Steve as he chuckled and wrap an arm around you. Bucky wrapped his arm around you as well as you closed your eyes.

"You're safe with us doll." Bucky whispered as you smiled and fell asleep finally.

————

You woke up in a dark room as you saw ghosts flying all around, they were whispering and pushing you as you tried to run but you couldn't get anywhere. Someone pinned you to the wall by your neck as you looked down to see your dead lover. (yall can come up with a name)

"P-Please. It wasn't my fault." You whispered weakly as he threw you to the floor.

"It's all your fault." He sneered as you cried and tried to back away.

(If your gay or straight or whatever just change it to she I'm basing it off a person so its just easier to say he)

You woke up as you screamed out but for once you weren't alone.

"Shh Y/N it's ok it was just a nightmare." You heard Steve say as you felt Bucky place a hand on your cheek. You could speak so you just stayed silent as tried to breath again. You leant on Bucky as he wrapped an arm around you.

"It's ok doll. It's ok." He whispered as you held his t shirt tightly.

"P-Please don't leave." You whispered as you reached for Steve's hand and held it tightly with your other hand.

"We aren't going anywhere darling." Bucky whispered as he placed a kiss to your forehead.

"I-I killed him... It was m-me." You whispered as you clutched onto the two soldiers afraid they would leave.

"What do you mean?" Steve whispered as you cried more.

"I-I was being controlled, a-and they made me kill him." You cried as you shut your eyes tight. Steve looked to Bucky with a worried looked.

"Who was controlling you Y/N?" Bucky asked as he ran a hand over your back.

"H-Hydra. I know if I told you y-you wouldn't have help me. I'm sorry I'm so sorry." You whispered as you broke away from them and got up quickly heading for the door. You ran into your room and began changing as Bucky and Steve ran in.

"Doll what are you doing?" Bucky asked as you threw your clothes off trying to get change.

"I-I have to leave. Y-You aren't safe with me here." You cried as you tried to grabbed for your jacket but Steve stop you.

"Y/N breath." Steve said as you looked into his face.

"It's alright, you aren't going to hurt us." Steve said as he ran a hand over your cheek.

"I'm so scared." You whispered as you felt Bucky wrap his hands around you from behind.

"We'll keep you safe doll."