Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2

Bucky was woken up by your whimpering and mumbling in your sleep. He looked over to you to see you shaking and crying. He carefully ran a hand over your cheek.

"Y/N it's ok. It's just a nightmare." He whispered shaking you gently. Your eyes shot open as you looked at Bucky in silence. Your eyes instantly shut waiting for some sort of punishment but all that came was a light touch on your shoulder.

"It's ok Y/N it's Bucky. I'm not going to hurt you." He said as you opened your eyes.

"B-Bucky." You mumbled as you reached up slowly touching his face.

"Team Tony would like me to inform you to come to the conference room. Leave our new guest in their room." JARVIS said as you visibly flinched but Bucky calm you down quickly.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. Just rest while I'm gone and if you need me just call out to JARVIS." Bucky said getting out of bed you nodded and curled up under the sheets. Bucky smiled a little before he left and closed your door hearing a locking sound Bucky rolled his eyes at Tony's antics. He made his way to the conference room seeing everyone already there and mumbled a small sorry before sitting down.

"Ok, so we know our new guest was with Loki a lot. And I went through the database and Y/N doesn't exist on anything. Except for this." Tony said as a video popped up showing him using magic to help Loki. What was even worse is that you were helping him kill people. Everyone in the room either gasped or their eyes went wide.

"How do we know Y/N wasn't being controlled we know Loki is capable of controlling minds." Steve chimed in looking at the footage.

"They barely look like the person who we just rescued." Steve continued looking at Tony.

"But Loki could only control people with the tesseract." Clint said as everyone agreed. Tony brought up a live stream of your room as everyone watched.

"Isn't that invasion of privacy?" Bucky muttered angrily but couldn't help staring at your sleeping face.

"Tony you saw them when we were there, Y/N was bloodied and terrified. I've never seen someone that afraid of another human before." Steve said.

"I'm not sure that it's human." Tony said with a look of disgust.

"They have a name, Tony." Nat said looking at him. Suddenly they heard a scream as they looked up at the screen you were holding your head in your hands.

"B-Bucky!" You shouted as you sobbed, Bucky had never moved so quickly that he ran up to your floor and opened the door quickly, and was instantly at your side. You clung onto him for dear life as you cried.

"Shh, it's alright." He whispered as he held you protectively.

"I-I heard m-master. He was in my h-head, h-he's angry and w-wants to hurt me." You sobbed as he kissed your forehead.

"It's not real doll." He said as you shook your head.

"N-No he can do that. H-He used to control m-me to do whatever h-he wanted. Please don't let him get to me." You continued to sob as Bucky whispered reassurance into your ear and stroked a hand through your hair.

"Are they alright?" Steve said as he rushed into the room. Bucky nodded silently, Steve wouldn't admit it but he was already becoming attached to you. He gently sat beside you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"What happened Y/N?" He asked softly as you turned to him.

"M-Master is trying t-to find me. H-He thinks I ran away a-and keeps telling me what he'll do if h-he finds me. P-Please don't let him find me." You said as you leapt from Bucky's arms and into Steve's cuddling into him. He looked up to Bucky with a shocked look as he wrapped his arms around you gently.