Loki - Little One

(This is weird and solely just self-indulgence. But y'all will probs like it.)

You woke up with a loud gasp in a large throne room that was destroyed. You couldn't remember anything at all, where were you? Who were you...?

"What was that sound? Go and see!" You heard a snake-like voice demand. Your hearing was dull, pain surrounded your body. A large man came behind a large piece of concrete you were stashed behind.

"Just a peasant slave my King." He grumbled looking at you with disgust.

"Bring them out here." The supposed 'king' shouted back. He roughly grabbed you by your hair and dragged you out of your pool of blood. He threw you at the King's feet as you gasped to get your breath back. He placed cold metal under your chin and made you look up at him.

"My my you are a beautiful little thing aren't you." He said smirking. You couldn't even concentrate.

"What is your name?" He demanded as you looked at him silently.

"Speak." He hissed as you tried to form a word but you began coughing up blood, you gasped as you tried to support yourself.

"Pathetic." One of the men chuckled as he kicked you making you fall onto your side.

"Enough." The King said holding up his hand. You felt fire spread throughout your body, burning pain and heat. You gasped for air but nothing was happening. You knelt up from the floor and your eyes began glowing. There was a blinding pain in your back as you screamed in agony, your body was glowing brightly as the king and his guards stepped back in shock. White filled your vision as you passed out.

-

You were in metal chains with fiery wings sprouting from your back. Small feathers covered your face and body, you had long nails or claws. Your teeth were pointed, sharp and dangerous. You woke up with blurred vision as you whimpered.

"Shh, I know dear." You heard a voice say as you felt a hand on your cheek, you nuzzled into the coolness of his hand, and the hand went away as quickly as it came. You whimpered at the loss of comfort.

"I have never met a Phoenix in my life. Such beauty." He said as his hand went back to your cheek, you sighed as he chuckled and caressed your face more.

"Tell me your name little one." He said as you looked up at him slowly. You tried to move but just heard clanks of metal. You panicked as you tried to move more only to be stopped by chains around your ankles, wrists and bound wings. You whimpered as you pulled and pulled.

"Shh little one you're safe. This is merely to keep me safe until I know what I'm dealing with." He said as he shushed you and caressed your cheek again. You immediately calmed down at his touch and looked back at him.

"I-I don't k-know." You whispered as you closed your eyes and nuzzled into his hand.

"Hmm, certainly an interesting one aren't you." He chuckled as tears started streaming from your face from pain and anger.

"Shh little one it's ok." He said as he knelt and began undoing your chains. You could smell his scent of old books and forests, your face automatically nuzzled into his neck as he chuckled again.

"Now promise you won't bite me if I let you free." He said in his silky voice that made you shiver.

"P-Promise." You stuttered out still nuzzling your face into his neck.

"Good girl." He whispered as he undid the last chain from your wings. You stretched them carefully as he stared in awe at your beautiful wings. He reached out and touched them but flinched back and hissed in pain as it burned him and revealed blue skin.