Bucky - Crazy

"We just don't think you are right for Avengers. You killed three innocent people last month and you are constantly loosing control. You can still stay here but you can't be apart of the team." Tony said as you looked away.

"Y/N don't make this any harder than it needs to be." Steve said as you ground your teeth together.

"I understand." You grumbled as you stood up abruptly and left. You stormed up to the roof and punched a hole in the wall on the way up.

"Fucking hell!" You shouted as you ran up to the roof.

"They can be pretty difficult the good old Avengers." You heard a voice say as you looked at the person.

"Loki!" You said as you ran for him and tried to hit him. He dodged and you broke a pot plant with your head as you groaned.

"Why the hell are you here!" You shouted as you leapt at him again only for him to laugh.

"Good luck with that Y/N." He said before disappearing. You threw a pot plant at him before shattering the glass as you groaned.

"Y/N!" What are you doing!" You heard Tony shout as you look around, your head bleeding.

"Loki! He was here!" You said as you rushed up to Steve grabbing him.

"Y/N you're bleeding." He said reaching for your head before you grabbed his hand.

"Loki was here! He attacked me!" You shouted looking at them, they just looked at you with pity.

"Y/N, let's go to your room, you can rest." Steve said grabbing your hand.

"Why don't you believe me!?" You shouted as you pushed him.

"Y/N! Stop!" Tony shouted as he grabbed you and you struggled to get out of his grip.

"Let me go!" You shouted as he held you tighter.

"You need help. You are hurt!" Tony said as you stopped struggling. He picked you up and took you into the elevator.

"Stitch up my head then leave me in my room." You said as Tony nodded and brought you to the infirmary. You sat and looked at nothing as you let Steve stitch your bloodied head.

"Y/N we had to do this. You are unstable and we can't be risking innocent people because of it." Tony said as you looked at him numbly.

"I'm just a monster right?" You ask as Steve sighs.

"Y/N you know that's not true." Steve said as he placed a bandage over your injured head.

"I want to go to bed." You mumbled as Steve nodded. You got up stumbled a bit as Steve caught you.

"I'm fine." You grumbled as you walked off to your room. You collapsed onto your bed as you groaned. You sat up and hugged your knees as you closed your eyes. You stood and looked in the mirror as you sighed you closed your eyes again and when you opened your eyes you saw Loki behind you as you screamed. You turned around but no one was there as Steve rushed into your room.

"Loki was here again!" You shouted as Steve looked at you with pity again.

"Stop looking at me like that!" You shouted as he looked at you.

"Like what?" He asked as you scoffed.

"The same way you look at Bucky, the same way you always look at me. With pity!" You shouted as you saw Bucky enter.

"Y/N? You ok?" He asked, Bucky was the only one you ever felt close to. Your situations were a lot similar.

"I'm fine Bucky." You sighed as you ran a hand through your hair.