Stucky x Reader - Vampire au

(I definitely have a master kink, I'm a power bottom and top, don't kink shame me. I don't know much about vampires so I'm just making shit up)

You were dressed in expensive gold silk as you sat on top of a plush pillow. Hand chained behind you. You had a mouth guard over your mouth, stopping you from talking or screaming. You let a tear fall down your face making your mascara run in one single black tear. You had been captured by these men dressed in all black, to be fair you had given them a beating of your own as well. You heard someone hum behind you as a shiver ran up your back.

"For the unity of our two kingdoms, I offer a gift for the two of you. We found her, the one with the blood of gold. Use her as you please." The man said smiling grossly at you, the two Kings came into view and you looked at them, more like glared at them. One had dark long hair and looked at you with lust in his eyes. The other looked regal and hair blonde hair and he looked... concerned? The one with the dark hair walked up to you and lifted your chin as he smirked hungrily at you.

"We will gratefully accept your gift, King Stark." He said as he kept his hungry eyes on you.

"Yes we do, and we are grateful you are giving her to us and not keeping her for yourself." The blonde said as Stark laughed.

"It was a hard decision, but Stephen did think having another who could use magic around him would be difficult." Stark explained as the blonde nodded.

"Bucky will you see Stark out, and fill him in on the unity details." The blonde one asked as Bucky smirked at you and nodded then the two men left. The blonde King walked up to you and knelt on the floor.

"Sorry about all of this, I know what Stark can be like. He is old-fashioned in his ways. But unfortunately, once a non-vampire comes into this realm they can't leave. But you are more than welcome to stay here, under my protection of course. A being like you is hunted in a realm like this, no one will come near you if the King protects you." He explained sweetly as he took off the muzzle.

"And sorry about Buck, he just can't control his hormones." He scoffed as you just looked at him.

"Why are you helping me?" You asked warily. He began undoing your chains as he started talking again.

"My heart might not beat, but I'm not so cold I would throw you out of this castle. I couldn't bare the thought of you being torn apart by vampires." He said as you nodded slightly. He looked down at you, and he immediately took off his regal coat and placed it around your shoulders.

"I'll get Natasha to get some clothes for you." He said as you wrapped the coat around you covering your almost naked body.

"Oh and I'll get a room sorted out for you, it'll have to be near mine and Bucky's to make sure nothing happens to you." He said as you nodded again. He helped you off the floor as Bucky walked back in.

"Oh and I'm Steve, sorry I never actually introduced myself. What is your name?" He said politely.

"Y/N." You mumbled quietly.

"That's a beautiful name Y/N." He said as your name rolled off his tongue. Bucky came up to you and moved the coat over revealing your neck, he leaned in as you froze. Steve pulled him back glaring at him.

"Bucky!" He said pulling the other king back.

"What?" Bucky spat as Steve glared at him.

"Y/N is our guest, and she will be treated as such." Steve said as you looked at him thankfully.

"She isn't a guest, she's our gift." Bucky said to Steve, Steve rolled his eyes and grabbed Bucky by the ear dragging him out of the room. You covered yourself more with the coat as you looked out into the eternal darkness of your new home. You did feel some sort of pull towards Steve, maybe even Bucky. Maybe it was just a Vampire thing, and what was this whole thing about gold blood? All you knew was you were a human that lived on the streets running from police. You heard the door open again and you turned around from the window. Bucky looked like a puppy who had just gotten in trouble as he walked up to you.