Loki - part 2 - Good girl

(Warning. Violence!)

"Loki?" You mumbled as you looked around a dark empty room.

"Loki!?" You shouted again when there was no reply.

"You're precious king isn't here." You heard a rough voice grumble. Light filled the room and you gasped as you saw three rough-looking men in front of you. You tried to move away but your hands were chained down.

"Took a lot to capture the King's little pet." One man spat as he gripped your hair and laughed when you yelped in pain.

"I think that's quite enough." You heard a voice say as a tall man dressed in black came up to you.

"We wouldn't want to ruin such a pretty thing." He said with a sickening smile. You struggled in your chains as you whimpered.

"Shh, you won't be harmed. That's my promise. Tell us everything you know and you won't be harmed." He said as you looked at him in fear.

"What are you to the King hmm?" He said as he held your chin roughly in his hand.

"A pet? A guard? Or a whore?" He said as the men laughed at the last part. You grabbed his hand in your teeth and bit down hard. He shrieked in pain and leapt away from you. He stood up and slapped you across the face. You kept your face looking down and away from him. He knelt again and grabbed your hair roughly making you look at him.

"Heal it!" He hissed as he shoved his injured hand at you. You kept your mouth and eyes tightly shut.

"Heal it or I will let these three men have a little fun with you." He hissed again as a tear escaped your eye. You opened your eyes and licked his injured hand and watched it heal over. He hummed in satisfaction as he ran his hand through your hair making you cringe.

"Obey me and we won't have a problem. I'm your new master and you listen to me." He said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"I listen to no one." You whispered as he looked at you.

"What did you say?" He growled as he grabbed your hair again.

"I said. I listen, to no one!" You screamed the last part as you summoned all of your power. The chains melted from your wrists as you leapt at him. You used your claws and slashed his throat. The three other men looked at you in fear.

"Your turn." You said wickedly and you leapt at them and turned their body to ash. You stormed up into the light, your body blazing and shining brightly. You looked around and saw what looked like a village. They all screamed in fear as they looked at you.

"Monster!" One woman shouted, you went into a rage as you screamed and burnt everything for at least 2 miles.

"I'm not a monster!" You screamed letting out your strongest blast. White filled your vision and you blacked out again.

-

You felt ash beneath you as you opened your eyes and looked around. All you saw were burnt buildings and... innocent people you had killed.

"No..." You whispered as tears fell from your eyes.

"No, please." You whimpered as you hugged yourself and fell on the floor. You sobbed as your wings burnt a circle around you.

"Y/N!" You heard a voice shout in the distance. You couldn't bring yourself to look up, or even care.

"Little one please, I need you to calm down. I can't get to you through these flames." He shouted desperately, you just sobbed more and more. You heard Loki growl and let out gasps. You feel a hand wrap around you and hold you tight as Loki growls and hisses. You looked up to see him in his blue form, his skin burning from touching you. The flames started to dull down as you looked up at his face. You immediately calmed down and let the flames go out so he wasn't hurt.