Puppet Master - part 1

"Winter Soldier!" Strucker shouted as his eyes opened to the bright ceiling lights.

"You have a new partner. Be nice." He said as he shoved you inside of his cell.

"Wow thanks. I could've just walked in." You muttered rolling your eyes. The winter soldier stood up and towered over you.

"On your knees soldier." You growled staring up at him. He didn't take his eyes off you as he dropped to the floor onto his knees. You placed your hand on his cheek.

"Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't listen to the men. From now on you take orders from me and you protect me. Is that understood soldier?" You said looking into his soul.

"Yes ma'am." He said as you smiled.

"Good."

Time skip beesh

For two years you and The Winter Soldier worked side by side, taking only orders from you and always protecting you. You were both kept in the same cell every time.

"Who am I?" He asked with his back facing you. He turned around in anger and pinned you to the wall.

"I know you know! Who am I?!" He shouted angrily in your face. His face immediately dropped when he realised what he was doing.

"I'm sorry. P-Please I d-didn't mean it. Please don't hurt me." He whimpered as you came closer to him. You placed your hand carefully on his cheek.

"Breath with me James. It's ok, I won't hurt you I would never hurt you. Your name is James or Bucky, do you remember? We used to call each other by our names. I'm Y/N and you're Bucky." You whispered as you did your best to calm him down.

"Y/N?" He said as you finally saw Bucky coming back. Your Bucky. During missions you were both ruthless killers. But together alone you were just Bucky and Y/N.

"Yes it's me Bucky." You whispered as he leaned in and rested his head on your chest.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I love you." He whimpered as he clung onto you.

"It's ok. I love you to." You whispered as you smiled and ran your fingers through his hair. All of a sudden blast and explosions went off as you blacked out. You woke up in the snow. Bucky? Where is he!? You looked around and saw the Avengers and Bucky. He was passed out and they were circling him. You ran as fast as you could and knocked Captain America over.

"Get away from him!" You screamed as you dove onto Bucky and held him tight glaring at the Avengers.

"Come any closer and I'll kill all of you!" You shouted.

"It's ok we aren't going to hurt him. Or you." Captain America said.

"Why don't you just come with us and we will figure it out." Ironman said.

"Fine but you don't touch either of us." You said as they agreed and you picked Bucky up bridal style. You went into a jet with the Avengers and placed Bucky laying down.

"Are you sure it's Bucky?" You heard Black Widow ask Cap.

"How do you know his name?" You demanded as they all looked at you.

"I knew him before he went into Hydra." He said.

"Steve right?" You asked as he looked at you and nodded.

"He used to talk about you." You mumbled as you sat next to Bucky.

"Who are you?" Ironman asked.

"You don't want to know." You mumbled glaring at them. Bucky made noise as he started to wake up. His eyes changed as he went into Winter Soldier mode. He went for Steve first and tried to fight off everyone stopping him. You grabbed him and threw him to the floor.