Loki x Reader - Object

(Trigger warning, messed up like always lol, Thor is a villain in this)

"You worthless pet!" Thor shouted as he slapped you hard across the face.

"You can never just behave can you!" He shouted as he stood over you.

"Please! My king I didn't mean it! I-I was j-just hungry and y-you were alseep so-"

"Shut up!" He shouted as you flinched and whimpered.

"Loki!" He shouted as his brother entered the room.

"What?" He groaned glaring at Thor.

"Clean her up and take her to my room." Thor demanded as he grabbed you and threw you at the feet of the Prince.

"You know you have slaves for that?" Loki said as he knelt down to you.

"Just do it!" Thor demanded as Loki rolled his eyes. You made sure to keep your head down as he softly took your arm and lead you out.

"What's your name? I was gone for quite some time so I don't believe we've met." He said as you looked up at him.

"W-What ever you wish it to be my Prince." You said nervously as he stopped and looked at you.

"It's alright dear you can just call me Loki. And I would much rather use your real name." He said as he smiled.

"M-My name is Y/N." You muttered as he smiled.

"A very beautiful name." He said as you blushed a little.

"I was about to go to the library for a bit, would you like to join me?" He asked as he began walking.

"I'm not allowed to without the Kings permission." You said as you looked down at the ground.

"Are you and my brother together?" He asked as he rose an eyebrow.

"N-No, w-well I don't know. I'm mainly j-just a servant, a p-pet." You mumbled as you teared up a bit.

"My brother does that? And do you want to be his um pet?" He asked as he looked at you. You began to cry as you covered your face.

"N-No. No I don't. I really don't. He's horrible! He hurts me so much, I'm so scared!" You said as you gripped your head. You felt Loki pull you into a room as he held you in his arms.

"Shh dear it's ok." He said as he tried to sooth you.

"Please don't hurt me." You whispered as you cried.

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise." He said as you buried your face in his chest.

"L-Loki, I need to tell you something." You whispered as he pulled away and wiped your face clearing you tears.

"What is it?" He asked as you took a deep breath.

"Y-Your brother h-he wants an heir to the throne. A-And he wants me to carry that heir, but I can't have children. It's impossible for me to carry a child, I know as soon as he finds out h-he will kill me or worse. Please I'm so scared, I-I don't want to die and I-I don't want to have sex with him. Please Loki." You begged as you began to tear up again. Loki seemed taken back as he took in your words.

"A-Alright, we will figure something out. Don't worry I won't let him hurt you." Loki promised as he looked at you. You wiped your face as you nodded and took a deep breath.

"I have to take you back to his chambers so he won't suspect anything. I know you're scared, here." He whispered as he leant his forehead on yours.

'I've link our minds so we can talk telepathically, so I will be with you the entire time.' He said in your head as you looked up and nodded.

'I won't let him hurt you.' He whispered in your head as he held your face softly. He held your hand gently and hid it behind him so no one would see and led you back to the Kings bedroom. You both walked inside as he kissed your forehead.

"Talk to me whenever you need, I won't leave you I promise." He whispered as you nodded and he left looking back at you longingly.

'Don't miss me too much dear I'm still here.' He said in your head, you knew he was smirking.

'Thank you Loki, for once in my life I feel hope.' You replied as you smiled, you laid on the massive bed and let Loki's smooth voice guide you to sleep.

————

You woke up a few hours later and heard the door swing open as you saw Thor stumbling in drunk.

'L-Loki?' You asked in your head, afraid he had left.

'I'm right here darling.' He said as you sighed. You looked up and saw Thor beginning to take off his clothes.

"Undress." He ordered as you looked at him with fear in your eyes.

'L-Loki, h-he wants, he wants to h-have sex. Loki please.' You begged as tears came to your eyes.

"I said undress!" Thor shouted as you stood and backed away from him.

"No." You said shakily as he growled. He stormed towards you as you dodged him and ran for the door. He grabbed you by the waist and threw you onto the bed as he jumped on top of you and pinned you down.

"Stay still whore." He growled as you began to cry.

"Loki!" You screamed before he covered your mouth. Next minute he was thrown off you and you gasped and looked up to see Loki.

"Stay away from her!" He shouted as he used his magic to pin Thor to the wall. You ran to Loki as he grabbed you and began running.

"We have to go." He said urgently as you held his hand tightly and ran down the halls with him.

"Loki!" Thor's voice boomed as you struggled to keep up with Loki. You burst outside into the night as Loki dragged you down the stairs and picked you up and headed you up onto a horse. He jumped on behind you and wrapped his arms around you as he yelled at the horse and you closed your eyes.

"We will get out of here." He shouted over the wind as you raced down the rainbow bridge. Once you got there you looked back and saw guards rushing towards you.

"Heimdale don't try to stop me." Loki growled as Heimdale put his hand up.

"I will send you to a planet that will be safer for you both, I'll make sure they don't find out where you've gone." Heimdale said as Loki looked up in surprise.

"Go." Heimdale said as Loki held your hand softly.

"Hold onto me and close your eyes." Loki said softly as you nodded and he held you tight and you buried your face on his chest. You held him tight as you heard shouts from Guards and mainly Thor. Light surrounded you both as Loki held you tightly. You clung onto him so tight as you felt so many different things. You felt yourself falling as you felt yourself land on Loki. You groaned and still felt his arms tightly around you, you could hear screams and gasps around you as you opened your eyes.

"Y/N?" You heard Loki say as you looked around and saw people gasping and staring at you.

"Where are we?" You whispered as you slowly got off Loki and helped him stand up.

"Something tells me you two don't belong here." You heard a voice say as you turned around and saw two men, one in a blue suit and one in a robotic red one. Loki put a protective arm around your waist as he glared at the two men.

"W-We aren't here to hurt anyone, we came looking for somewhere safe." You said as they looked at you.

"Ok let's get off the street." The man in the robot suit said as he motioned fo you both to follow him up to a huge tower.

"Where did you two come from?" The blue man asked as Loki glared at him.

"Asgard." He replied as the mans eyes widened.

"From the children stories?" He said with disbelief.

"Argh I forgot how annoying Midgardians were." Loki scoffed as you nudged him.

"Sorry." You muttered as the man chuckled. You followed them into the tower as you held onto Loki's arm.

"It's ok." Loki whispered as he smiled.