Mantis x Reader - Love?

(Sorry this one is so short. I just wanted a nice little cute one)

"Hey, Mantis." You said as you said beside her on the soft grass. You and the Guardians had stopped on a planet and decided to stay for a week.

"Hello." She said quietly.

"Everything ok?" You asked looking at her with concern.

"Why don't you cry? I saw your feelings." She said in a quiet voice. You saw a small tear leave her eye and you reached your hand out and brushed it away.

"I think I ran out of tears a long time ago." You said truthfully.

"Why do you treat me like I'm equal to you? You are a warrior and I'm nowhere near that." She asked you looking into your eyes. You were shocked, had no one ever treated her with kindness?

"You are my equal Mantis. I believe everyone is equal including you." You said as you wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"No one has ever shown me kindness the way you do." She whispered as she leaned her head onto your shoulder.

"I wish more people did. You're beautiful Mantis and you are the kindest being I have ever met." You said as you placed a finger under her chin making her look into your eyes.

"I don't understand this feeling. You are feeling it, but so am I. What is it?" She asked innocently.

"Well most beings call it love." You said smiling at her.

"I have never felt this before I met you." You whispered still looking at you.

"How do beings show love?" She asked happily. You leaned in slowly and connected your lips to kiss her sweetly. You pulled away to see her blushing and looking like she was in heaven.

"Like that." You muttered as you smiled.

"Can we do that again?"