Pietro - Secrets part 2

(Trigger warning. You are going insane. And I know how hard that can affect people so please if you are sensitive to this topic don't read this part)

"Pietro leave us alone." Tony said from the doorway. Pietro nodded and smiled at you a little before he disappeared.

"I'll take you to one of the rooms so we can talk about this. Don't try anything Shadow." Suddenly you weren't Y/N anymore. You were shadow.

"Of course." You mumbled as he opened the doors and cuffed you again.

(This has nothing to do with this but I keep thinking of this moment in The Flash where he's just like I CUFFED MYSELF. Ok carry on.)

Tony wasn't Tony anymore. He was ironman he was treating you as a criminal. But after all. That's what you were. He lead you into a room with one table in the middle of it and made sure you were cuffed to the table. He sat down and looked into your eyes.

"I always had my suspicions about you Y/N. I never did trust you." He said. You looked down, ok that hurt.

"So that whole we rescued you off the streets was just an act? So you could get intel?" He asked as he looked at you with betrayal.

"No. I was truly in need of help. I didn't want you to rescue me. I told you I was evil but you insisted I needed a home." You said sadly.

"So it's my fault?" He asked you narrowing his eyes.

"No." You mumbled not looking at him.

"The team is devastated! You lied to all of us! You hurt me!" He shouted as he stood up knocking the chair over and making you jump.

"You were like a daughter/son to me!" Tony shouted as tears welled up in his eyes.

"And you were like a father to me." You said quietly.

"Then why did you hurt me? You are nothing but a monster!" He shouted.

"Time to teach him a lesson." Shadow hissed in your head.

"Put me back into the cell." You grumbled angrily.

"You go back when I say you do." He said looking at you.

"Put me back now Tony." You said looking at him with death in your eyes.

"No, I'm not -

"Put me back now Tony! Or so help me I will kill you and everyone on this team!" You screamed pulling at your cuffs. He grabbed you roughly and dragged you back to your cell.

"I can't believe I trusted you." He said as he threw you into the cell.

"I can't believe I didn't kill you sooner!" You screamed as you pounded on the cell door.

"I can't wait to make you watch as I killed your precious team!" You screamed pounding even harder. Tony stared at you with fear and sadness.

"This is all your fault! You couldn't see that I was sick! You didn't help me!" You screamed as Tony let tears fall and he pressed a button making shields drop around your cell. You screamed and pounded on the glass until your hands were bloody. You sobbed and screamed until you lost your voice. Now they see the monster you truly are. You sat in the corner of your cell and stared into the darkness. Crazy can't even begin to explain what you feel.

"I'll get out of here. I will." You whisper to yourself. You can't stop to rest your mind because if you do she will take over and you don't want her to.

"Can't stop. Can't stop." You whisper over and over again. You continue this for hours until someone opens the shields. You must truly look scary now. Your hair is a mess your eyes are black pools and your skin is pale.