Puppet Master part 3

You woke up feeling Vision's arm around you, you slowly stood up and stretched. You went out onto the balcony as you breathed in the cool air.

"How can I ever redeem myself?" You whispered closing your eyes.

"Monster, that's all you are." You heard Bucky hiss behind you, you just closed your eyes. You knew it wasn't real. But it still hurt. You went back inside and saw Vision sitting on the side of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as you smiled sadly.

"I've been better." You said as he smiled back.

"Tony wanted to talk to you. I'll let you get ready and meet you down stairs." He said as you nodded before he left. You placed on a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt and took a deep breath before exiting the room. You bumped into Clint on your way out.

"O-Oh I'm very sorry!" You said as you looked at the ground.

"It's ok, are you alright?" He asked as you looked up.

"Y-Yeah I'm ok." You stuttered out.

"Y/N, I know you have been through a lot so if you ever need anyone to talk to you've got me on your side." He said as he smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." You said as he placed his hand on your shoulder before he left. You smiled to yourself before you went down stairs. You immediately saw Tony and went to him ignoring Bucky and Steve's glares.

"Hey, how are you going?" He asked as you smiled a little.

"I'm tired a-and scared." You muttered as you glanced at Bucky and Steve.

"Let's go somewhere to talk." He said as you nodded and followed him into the elevator.

"Steve and Bucky won't hurt you, you don't have to worry alright. I wouldn't let them." He said as you smiled.

"Thank you." You whispered back. You followed him into his lab as you sat down.

"I wanted to program you into my systems, instead of that stupid hydra program that Strucker still has his hands on." He said as your eyes widened.

"You can do that?" You asked as he flashed a charming smirked.

"I can do anything baby." He said as he winked, you just scoffed and rolled you eyes but you couldn't help blush a little.

"You would be out for a week for me to work on it." He said as you nodded.

"That's ok. When do we start?" You asked.

"No time like the present." He said as you looked at him in shocked.

"Really?" You asked as he chuckled and sat beside you.

"Yeah, I don't want you to suffer any longer." He said smiling softly, you smiled back.

"Thank you Tony." You said as you kissed his cheek. Tony helped you lay down as he began connecting things onto your body.

"You don't need to be afraid alright. I'll be here everyday." He said as you smiled.

"See you soon Y/N." He whispered as you felt yourself drift into darkness.

"What are you doing Tony?" Steve asked as he saw you laying on a table with Tony working on your artificial body.

"I'm hooking Y/N up to my systems and getting rid of Hydra's grip on her." He said not looking up from his work.

"Why are you wasting your time?" He growled as Tony kept working.

"It's a machine Tony, I know you like your tech but even you have to see this is too far. It's a risk to the team and you know that, so why are you trying to make this thing into a person?" Steve said as Tony ignored him.

"Friday could you please inform Mr. Rogers I am no longer speaking to him." He said as Steve rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Rogers Tony is no longer-"

"I got it." He growled before he left.

"Thank you Friday."

————

It was 1am in the morning Tony had fallen asleep at his desk just across from you. Steve walked in as he looked at your body on the table. He walked up and placed his fingers around a wire that was connected to your head. He yanked it out as you eyes widened going red, you tackled Steve to the floor as Tony woke up quickly.

"Y/N!" He shouted as he tried to grab you but you shoved him away.

"He wants to kill me so bad why don't I just kill him first!" You shouted as you wrapped your hands around his throat.

"Y/N that doesn't mean you have to stoop to his level! You are better than this, I know you are." He said desperately. You began crying as you squeezed harder.

"I'm worse than him! I hurt people, I kill people. I hurt the person I love! I'm a monster!" You screamed as Steve gasped for air.

"You can be better Y/N. Start a new life, you can find someone to love. Someone who loves you back just as much. Y/N please, I promised I would protect you. I'm not going to break that promise." He said as you retracted your hands, Steve threw you off him as you crashed onto the floor sobbing. Tony grabbed you as he wrapped you in his arms and you buried your face.

"Shh it's ok, I'm here. Just focus on me." He whispered as he held you.

"And Steve, get the fuck out of here." He growled his eyes going dark.

"Steve?" You heard a voice say as you looked up and saw Bucky. All of a sudden blinding pain rang through your head as you screamed.

"Both of you out! Now!" Tony shouted as they gladly left and the pain stopped. You blinked through tears as you looked up at Tony.

"He ripped one of my wires out." You said as Tony grew furious.

"Please just help me, it hurts." You said as he looked down at you and his anger melted away. He picked you up carefully and laid you onto the table again.

"Thank you." You whispered as he smiled. He kissed your forehead before he looked down at you.

"You're safe with me."