Venom/Eddie x reader

You ran as fast as you could through the streets, you went to the only place you could think of. Eddie's place. You pounded on the door with urgency and tears running down your face. You hadn't seem him for a few months but surely he would still live here.

"Eddie!" You shouted as the door swung open. You ran in before he said anything as you began shutting all of the windows and blinds.

"Y/N, what's going on?" He asked worriedly.

"There's people after me, p-please you can't let them take me." You begged as you hung onto him.

"Y/N, who is after you?" He asked as he awkwardly wrapped his arms around you.

"T-They are these weird government guys, t-they found out some stuff about me and now they want me." You explained as you tried to breath properly. You heard a bang as the door came crashing down and men with guns stormed in.

"Y/N get behind me!" He shouted as he transformed into a huge black monster. You stumbled back as you fell onto the floor. He took out all of the men but one managed to shoot you in the ribs before the monster ripped him apart. You gasped as you clutched your side, the monster turned around and quickly grabbed you in his arms before leaping out of the building. He brought you a top of a small mountain just outside of the city as he placed you down and turned back into Eddie.

"Y/N!" He shouted as he held you.

"I can save her." Venom said.

"Do it!" He shouted as Venom overtook your body and unlogged the bullet, then healed over the wound before he moved back to Eddie.

"Y/N?" Eddie whispered as you opened your eyes slightly.

"Venom." You whispered as you held your hand up and felt Venom wrap around your hand.

"Thank you for saving me." You whispered as you fell unconscious.

"Eddie, she loves you. I saw into her mind, she's been through a lot. Those people experimented on her, and hurt her. We can't let anything happen to her Eddie. We must protect her." Venom hissed as Eddie held you close.

"We will V." He replied as Venom took over his body and held you close.

"We can't go back there we need somewhere else." Venom said as Eddie thought.

"I know a place." He said as they headed for the doctors place. They came in as she screamed.

"Jesus Eddie!" She screamed as he came in with you in his arms.

"We need your help." He said as she nodded.

"I-Is that Y/N?" She muttered as he placed you down onto a bed.

"You know her?" He asked as she nodded.

"She was an experiment in the facility." She muttered as Eddie looked at your pained face.

"I thought she just left. I didn't know she had been kidnapped." He said as he began to tear up.

"Eddie, none of this is your fault." She whispered as he wiped his face and nodded.

"Eddie." You whispered as Eddie placed his hand on your cheek.

"Y/N." Venom muttered thankfully.

"It's ok Y/N I'm here." Eddie whispered as you reached up and touched his face.

"I missed you." You whispered as you began to cry.

"I missed you too, I'm sorry I left you." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"You can't let them take me." You said as you reached up and hugged him.

"We won't let them touch you ever again." Venom hissed as he wrapped himself around you.

"Thank you." You whispered as you felt Venom nuzzle into you.

"You guys can stay here for a while, I have a spare room until you get everything figured out." Dora said as Eddie nodded thankfully.

"Thank you." He whispered while you clung onto him and Venom.