Steve - Movie?

(Requested by @starwarslover_13  )

"Y/N, I was wondering if you wanted to train with me today?" Steve asked as you sat at the dining table eating your breakfast. You wiped your mouth and smiled before you replied.

"Yeah that'd be great. Just let me finish up here and then I'll meet you down there." You replied as he nodded and headed off down to the training rooms. You finished off your breakfast and ran to your room throwing your training clothes on. You tired up your hair getting it out of your face as you smiled at yourself in the mirror and headed to the training rooms. You liked training with Steve the most, he was careful but not so careful you could easily kick his ass like Tony. On the other hand Bucky was the roughest out of everyone, you had the bruises to prove it. You walked in and saw Steve stretching as you walked up behind him.

"Boo!" You shouted, he didn't even flinched and just turned around smirking.

"Man, I can never scare you. Bruce is so easy to scare." You said as he chuckled.

"You ready?" He asked as you nodded.

"Yeah ready to kick your ass Grandpa." You laughed as he shook his head and took a swing at you, you quickly dodged it and moved behind him to push him.

"Not a tactic but still useful." You chuckled as he turned.

"Still childish." He retorted as he ran at you, you swung at him but he caught your fist and threw you to the ground straddling you. You easily kicked him off as you laughed and ran at him. He grabbed you and threw you to the side as you landed on your right leg hearing a crack.

"Fuck!" You shouted as you rolled over and held your ankle.

"Y/N!" Steve shouted as he knelt down to you.

"Mother fucker." You cursed as you tried to move your ankle but hissed in pain.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Y/N." He said as he gently grabbed your foot.

"I'm going to slowly move it and tell me if it hurts." He said as you nodded, he moved it ever so slightly as pain shot through your foot and ankle.

"Ah suck a cock!" You shouted as Steve couldn't help but chuckle.

"Shut it grandpa it fucking hurts." You said with a smile on your face.

"Let's get your up to the infirmary, I'll get Bruce to take a look." He said as you nodded, he gently picked you up as you wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Thanks Steve." You muttered.

"Y/N, I'm the one who hurt you." He said, he looked so guilty and sad.

"Steve, it was an accident. I train with Bucky and Nat this is nothing. I was in a coma for a week after I trained with Bucky." You said as he chuckled.

"I remember that, Bucky felt so bad. He was scared to even touch you on the shoulder after that." Steve chuckled as you smiled.

"Yeah and you never left my bedside the whole week." You said as you saw him blush and look away.

"Y-Yeah well I didn't want you to wake up alone." He mumbled as you giggled and rested your head against his chest. He stepped into the elevator and looked down at you smiling softly. You both made it to the infirmary as Steve laid you down on a bed.

"My hero." You said drastically as you pretended to swoon. He shook his head and laughed as he called Bruce in.

"You know you can just get JARVIS to scan her?" Bruce asked.

"Yes, but I don't trust that diagnoses." Steve said as you laughed.

"You're so old." You chuckled. Bruce took a look at your ankle for a bit as you shut your eyes and bared the pain.

"It definitely seems broken, JARVIS please scan for any broken bones or fractures." Bruce said as you looked up to Steve, he looked so heart broken.

"It's just an ankle Steve. I'll be ok." You reassured him as he smiled and sat beside you.

"There is a fracture in Y/N's right ankle. A simple cast will need to be applied in order for the bone to heal quicker." JARVIS replied as you nodded.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." Steve said as you smiled at him.

"Steve, I promise you it's ok." You replied as you played your hand over his. Bruce began applying a cast as you closed your eyes and felt Steve hold your hand softly. You drifted off holding onto Steve's hand.

"Y/N." You heard Steve say as you opened your eyes.

"I just thought you might want to rest in your room." He said as you nodded. You were about to hop up and grab your crutches but Steve already picked you up and grabbed your crutches.

"I still have one working leg." You said as he smiled.

"I just like having a reason to hold you." He said, but then his face fell.

"I-um I didn't mean like I just meant um." He stuttered as you chuckled.

"Chill it Grandpa, I like being held too." You said as you rested your head against his chest again. You reached your room as he laid you down. You switched the tv on and looked at Steve.

"Wanna watch a movie?" You said as you patted the spot next you and smiled. Steve smiled back as he looked at you.

"Just this once, only because I hurt you." He said as you chucked and he sat next to you.