A/B/O part 2

"Bucky who were you talking too?" Steve asked as Bucky hid the note you had given him.

"I was just dreaming Steve. I'm ok, you can leave." Bucky mumbled as Steve sighed.

"How long are you going to be angry at me Bucky?" He groaned as Bucky looked at him.

"I can't forgive you for what you did." He said as he stood up and pushed Steve out of his room slamming the door.

"Just ignore him until he comes around." Tony said as Steve nodded.

"I miss her. Maybe, all of this is our fault. We hurt her so much, so many times." Steve muttered as he looked at your damaged room sadly.

"She's an omega Steve, she's designed to be owned." Tony retorted as you sat on the window sill listening.

"But she was still our friend, apart of our team. And we hurt her physically and emotionally, I'm now realising it." Steve said pained as Tony groaned as walked away. Steve went into your room and sighed.

"Do you really regret it?" You whispered as Steve turned around looking at you.

"Y/N? You're alright!" He shouted as he ran as you but you put your hand up to stop him.

"S-Something's changed." He said as he sniffed the air. You chuckled as you crossed your arms.

"Old friend owed me a favour. So I got rid of my omega DNA." You said as Steve's eyes widened.

"I've heard of that, I didn't know it was possible. Did it hurt?" He asked as you laughed lightly.

"Not as much as you and Tony hurt me." You said as he cast his face downward.

"Y/N listen -"

"It's ok Steve, I've moved on. I'm starting a new life." You said as you smiled. He looked at you sadly as you heard footsteps.

"Steve look -" You heard Tony say as he saw you and gasped.

"Y/N?" He asked as you waved awkwardly. He bared his teeth and began growling as you rolled your eyes. You began to feel sick as you crashed to the ground.

"Y/N!" Steve shouted, his voice sounded different as you saw what looked like a portal beginning to open. You felt your body being drawn towards it as Steve grabbed you.

"Steve what's happening!?" You shouted as you held on for dear life.

"Y/N hold on!" He shouted as you began to slip, the strength from the portal was far too strong.

"Y/N no!" You heard Bucky shout as he grabbed your other hand.

"Please don't let me go!" You shouted but your hands slipped as everything slowly down.

"No!" Bucky screamed as you saw his face become more distant, then everything went black.

(Continues in "Avengers x reader. This universe and mine")