Loki - Safe

You prepared your bow and arrow with a poisonous tip as you placed your mask over your face. Time to kill the King of Asgard. You climbed to the top of the tower and watched the King walk around the gardens. You crept down, you drew your arrow but before you could let go someone grabbed you. Loki turned around as he smirked.

"You really thought you could kill me darling?" He asked as you tried to break free.

"Take her to the prisons I'll deal with her later." He said casually before walking out. The guards dragged you down to the dungeons and clipped a mouth guard around you and bound your wrists by chains. You rolled your eyes and waited. Loki eventually came down with his usual smirk as you groaned.

"You really thought one of Melin's pets could just sneak past me?" He said as he snapped his fingers and the mouth guard disappeared.

"I'm not one of his pets, I'm an assassin." You said as he chuckled.

"He still owns you my dear." He said as you snapped and thrashed.

"I don't have a fucking say!" You shouted as his face fell.

"So it's true then, he uses mind control? Seems you are stronger though." He said as you glared at him.

"He can't control my mind but that doesn't mean he can't make me do things and torture me if I don't." You spat as he nodded.

"Well, why don't we make a deal?" He said as you raised your eyebrows.

"You don't try and kill me and I'll protect you from Melin." He said as you eyed him suspiciously.

"How do I know you won't just torture me?" You asked as he chuckled.

"Do you see anyone else in these dungeons. I'm not too big on torture dear." He said as you sighed.

"No one could be worse than him. Now unchain me so I can shake your hand." You said as he chuckled and snapped his fingers as the chains disappeared. You held up your hand and he shook it as he smiled.

"Follow me." He said as you groaned but followed him anyway.

"I'm not going to be your maid or anything." You sneered as he chuckled.

"I have plenty already, you can live freely in this castle as a guest. But only if you tell me everything you know about Melin. Is that agreeable?" He asked as you sighed and nodded.

"But you have to promise to protect me all of the time from him. If he finds out about this I-I will, you have no idea what he's done." You said as you stopped walking and shut your eyes tight. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you flinched and looked up in fear.

"It's alright dear, I won't hurt you." He said as you took a deep breath.

"Guess I don't seem so strong anymore huh? Melin always said how weak I was, a failure." You said as you looked down. He lifted your head up with his finger as you looked into his eyes.

"You won't ever have to see him again my dear. And you are far from weak." He said as you blushed, he smiled and continued walking again as you followed him.

"There's a room across from mine that should be comfortable for you and close for me to get to you if I need." He explained as he opened a door to a large bedroom.

"Wow, this is amazing." You said as you took in the impressive room.

"Perks of being a king." He said as he shrugged, you rolled your eyes and went towards the bed.

"You're welcome to have a bath and go to bed, I'll see at breakfast tomorrow. A maid will come and retrieve you." He says as you nodded and said your goodnights. You cleaned yourself up and collapsed onto the bed.

Time skip

You woke up to a knock at the bedroom door. It took you a while to realise where you were, you opened the door to see a maid waiting for you.

"Hurry up! The king is waiting." She growled as you nodded and quickly changed.

"So what's it like being the King's slut?" She hissed as your eyes widened.

"U-Um I'm not his yeah, no I'm just a guest." You said as she laughed bitterly.

"The only reason women as pretty as you stay in nice places like this is because they are whores." She said as you glared at her.

"Wouldn't you know." You grumbled as she looked at you.

"What did you just say!?" She shouted as she slapped you across the face.

"I am better than you and you will learn that! And if you dare tell the King I will make sure you die." She growled as you closed your eyes and nodded. She smiled as she looked down at you.

"That wasn't so hard now was it?" She said as you kept your eyes down at the floor. You entered the hall and saw Loki sitting at the table by himself.

"Ah there you are." He said as he smiled, you kept your face down cast as you sat down. Loki gently ran his finger over your red cheek.

"What happened?" He asked as you kept your eyes down, he lifted your face up gently as you looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"Did someone hit you?" He asked softly.

"S-She said n-not to tell you or she'd kill me." You mumbled as he shook his head.

"You can tell me dear, I promised to protect you didn't I?" He said as you nodded a little.

"I-It was the maid that brought me here, s-she said I was y-your whore." You said quietly as he sighed.

"I'll take care of it dear. You won't be hurt again, and do not listen to watch she says." He said as you nodded and practically melted at his smile.

"Now why don't we eat, I know you must be hungry from trying to kill me darling." He said as you chuckled. You began eating and couldn't help scoff the food down, you didn't realise how hungry you were.

"How did you sleep?" He asked as you swallowed your big mouthful.

"Good, I had less nightmares which is good. And it's nice to sleep in a bed." You said as he looked at you with a sad smile.

"Melin is truly a terrible man, I've seen what he does. Did he tell you anything about me?" He asked as you finished your food.

"He always told everyone how much of a monster you were. I was one of his 'favourites' so I spent more time with him, you used to tell me what you would do to me if I ever met you. That's why I wanted to kill you so badly. But when I saw you I could see you were as evil as he said, and he was the true monster. I'm sorry again." You mumbled as he pulled his chair beside you.

"None of this is your fault dear. I am not angry with you at all and I know how bad Melin is. I'll help you forget all of those nasty things alright?" He said as you stared at him.

"I-I don't want to." You mumbled with fear in your voice.

"You don't want to forget?" He asked with confusion.

"No I d-don't want to have sex with you, please don't make me." You said as his face fell and he gently held your face.

"Dear I would never make you do anything you wouldn't want to, I meant help you forget in more elegant ways darling. I'm nothing like Melin ok, I would never force you to do anything." He said as you jumped up and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back as he whispered to you.

"It's alright dear, you're safe." He whispered as you nodded. You pulled away and he wipe away tears you didn't even know were there.

"I promise to keep you safe."