Bucky - I'll protect you

(Ok, so I get a lot of nightmares. So I find it helps me if I write it into a story. I just switch up the characters. And trigger warning!!)

It was dark. So dark, but this was normal for you. You curled up into the corner of the room hugging yourself tightly. He would be back anytime soon. These were the only moments of peace you got to yourself.

"I'm homeee." You heard his sickening voice call. The door opened making light flow into the room to which you shielded your eyes. You looked up to see the black-haired man standing in the doorway.

"Happy to see me kitten?" He asked as he stepped closer. You nodded slowly knowing to not disobey him. He grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the dark room.

"I bet you're hungry. I'll make your favourite." He said smiling. You were glad he was in one of his good moods. They didn't come around often. You sat down at the wooden table as he began to make food. You thought for a while and finally got some courage.

"M-Master?" You asked quietly and timidly.

"Yes, kitten." He replied with a tone of seriousness. You shrank back a little.

"Well?" He asked as he turned around to face you.

"I w-was wondering if you a-aren't busy t-tomorrow. M-Maybe we could go o-outside?" You asked in a quiet voice. He came over to where you were sitting and looked at you. He took your face into his hand.

"I think that can be arranged." He smiled as you smiled back happily. He leaned and kissed you roughly. You internally cringed.

"Just as long as you can please me enough tonight." He smirked as he hissed into your ear.

"Y-Yes master." You replied to him. He laughed maliciously.

The rest of the night went on like usual. But you were hesitant to finish dinner because you always knew what came after.

/Time skip brought you by I hate sleep/

You were laying in his bed as he clung to you roughly not daring to let go of you. He bit your shoulder hard as you hissed in pain.

"You always surprise me kitten." He hissed in your ear as you shivered.

"Sleep." He said as your mind instantly obeyed and you fell asleep.

You woke up in the middle of the night. You had to get out of here. You snuck out of his grasp and crept down the stairs. You were shaking with fear as you made your way to the door.

"Going somewhere." He said as he appeared in front of the door. Your eyes began to leak tears as you stared at him with fear.

"M-Master, please. I'm -"

"Silence!" He screamed as he glared at you. He stalked towards you.

"And here I thought you were finally past this Kitten." He hissed as he reached you. He roughly grabbed your face.

"Seems the punishment isn't working. Maybe you need to be taught another lesson." He growled as he grabbed your throat and pinned you to a wall.

"No, please. I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" You pleaded as you sobbed.

"Too late." And that was it. His magic overtook your mind and body. He did unspeakable things when he was in control of your body. He made you kill for him, made you... never mind.

/At the avenger's tower/

"Ok, we finally had some action that might point us in the direction of Loki," Tony said to the team.

"So. When do we leave?" Nat asked.

"In one hour. Since it's only a little mission it'll just be me and Steve oh and Bucky you're coming so get your shit together." Tony said as he walked out of the room. Bucky walked over to Steve in surprise.