Loki - Promise

(Ok so you are Asgardian and so are your mom and dad. You grew up around the royal family)

"Mother! Father! Help, I'm scared." You shouted as loud bangs and screams could be heard all around you. You were terrified and only a child of five years old. The castle you had grown so fondly of was crumbling down around you. You stood up off the floor and ran down the halls of the crumbling castle. You screamed as a block of marble fell onto your leg. You screamed as tears ran down your small face. The pain was unbearable.

"Y/N!" You heard someone shout at you. You looked up and saw Loki with scratches and bruises running towards you.

"Loki! Help!" You cried as he ran closer to you.

He ran up to you and tried to move the rock off you.

"It won't budge." Loki said as he tried to move it.

"Loki, just go." You said to him, knowing the Prince of Asgard needed to survive more than you.

"Y/N. I will never leave you." And with that, his hand glowed green and the rock was shoved off you. You both looked surprised before he helped you up quickly.

"Ouch. Loki it hurts too much." You said as you tried to walk. He quickly scooped you up and began running through the damaged halls.

"I'll never leave you, Y/N. I promise."

-

-

-

/16 years later/

You woke up sweating and gasping for air.

"Y/N! It's just a nightmare. You're ok." You heard a voice say. You kept breathing heavily trying to catch your breath. You felt a hand underneath your chin as he lifted your face to meet his beautiful green eyes.

"My love, look at me. It's ok darling. I'm here." He reassured you as he gently kissed your lips.

"I love you y/n." Loki said as he laid down next to you and brought you close to his chest.

"I love you so much Loki." You said tucking your head underneath his chin.

"I promise to always stay by your side, my love." You said before you fell asleep.

You woke up to the sun shining through the window, you looked to your side to see an empty bed.

"Just a dream." You whispered as you woke up in your small bland New York apartment.

These dreams never stopped. They started when Loki was punished and you were forced to Midgard. You missed him so much. You rose and sat on the edge of your small bed as you let a small tear escape your right eye. You let your mind wander as you thought of Loki.

"My love. Why are you crying?" Loki's smooth voice reached your ears.

"I need you." You whispered as you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"I'm here. I promised I'd never leave you." He spoke as he knelt and looked up at your sad face.

"I know you would never leave me. But I can't get back to you. I need you back, Loki." You said as you let more tears escape your e/c eyes.

"I'm here." You heard his voice again.

"No, you're just in my mind." You said hugging yourself more.

"No, I'm not." He said as you felt a hand on your cheek. You looked up in surprise to see it was Loki.

"Loki!" You screamed as you leapt into his arm. He held you tightly as you cried.