Natasha - Casanova

You sat tied to a chair in a dingy warehouse as you groaned. They threw another woman in as they tied her to a chair as well.

"Hey, I'm Y/N." You said casually as you nodded to her. You had bruises everywhere and blood but it wasn't anything new.

"Nat." She replied.

"Hey you two! Stop talking!" A man shouted as you rolled your eyes.

"No!" You replied as he stormed over to you, you smirked as you leaped up with the chair still tied to you and knocked him out. You broke free as you went over to the other woman.

"I'm not a damsel in distress." She said as you put your hands up in defence. She untied herself as you grabbed you knives and began to head out. There were bullets flying everywhere as you threw your knives at the men.

"Hey Nat!" You shouted mid fight.

"Yeah!" She replied as you stabbed one of the guys and moved onto the next.

"You free next Saturday?" You said as you smirked and threw a knife without looking as it ended up in one of the mens chests.

"Yeah why?" She asked as she dodged bullets and people.

"Wanna go out with me!?" You shouted back as you snapped one of the mens necks.

"Sure!" She replied as you finished off the men.

"Pick me up at this address. 8pm don't be late." She said as she handed you a piece of paper and then disappeared. You smiled as you dove off the first floor of a building and landed just by your motorbike. You sped off as you spent the rest of the week looking forward to your date.

————

Time skip to the next week

"Damn Natasha!" Tony shouted as Nat rolled her eyes. She walked down the stairs in a short blue dress with her face done nicely in make up.

"You look beautiful Nat. Special occasion?" Clint asked as she smiled.

"I've got a date." She said simply as Tony gasped.

"When do you have time to meet people!?" Tony said as she chuckled.

"I was kidnaped and so were they and they asked me out so I said yes." She said before she got in the elevator and headed for the abandon apartment she gave you the address to you. You parked your motorbike outside as you aimlessly looked up at the sky. You had just a simple leather jacket on and jeans, paired with your favourite boots.

"Hope you weren't waiting too long." You heard a voice say as you turned and looked at her.

"Wow, you look good." You said smirking as she smirked back.

"So where too?" She asked as you sat on your motorbike.

"Think you'll be ok in that dress?" You asked giving her a helmet.

"Please, I've taken down a whole evil organisation in a dress. I think I'll be fine." She said as you chuckled and Nat sat on the back of the bike. She wrapped her arms around you as you started the bike and sped off. It took around 20 minutes for you to get to the spot. It was a top of a mountain just outside the city that overlooked everything. You grabbed a picnic blanket out of the back of your bike and two big bags of takeaway.

"I suck at cooking and you seem like someone who prefers privacy." You said shrugging as you led her over to one of the edges and laid out the blanket. You sat down as she sat down next to you.

"No one's ever done anything like this for me." She said as you set out the food and both began eating.

"You seem special enough to deserve something like this. A night off from kicking ass is always good." You said as she nodded.

"So what organisation do you work for?" She asked as you shook your head.

"Nah, no work talk tonight. We can save that for another awkward time." You said as she laughed.

"Ok fine, let's start the boring date stuff. Where'd you grow up?" She asked as you chuckled.

"Don't know, I was kidnapped young. Trained to be an assassin, I wiped most of it from my memory. You?" You said as you looked out onto the city.

"Same. Kidnapped, trained and now here I am." She said as you chuckled.

"Yeah I don't think anyone ever wants to be an assassin, it just happens." You chuckled as she nodded. You chatted for about an hour as the food was eventually all gone.

"So I thought I'd make this night even cheesier." You muttered as you stood up and held your hand out to her. She grabbed it and stood up as you packed the blanket up and got back on the bike.

"So where now huh?" She asked as you chuckled.

"Somewhere very cheesy and fun." You said as you sped down the mountain and out into the city. You drove for another 20 minutes until you reached a carnival.

"24 hour carnival." You said as you took your helmet off and winked.

"Wow this is cheesy." She said chuckling.

"Well, I can guarantee we both never got those cheesy high school dates when we were young because we were assassins and all that shit. So here we are." You said as she laughed and grabbed your hand.

"Well let's go then." She said as she winked. You went into the carnival and headed for all the cheesy stands and games.

By the end of the night you both had around 5 stuffed animals each being of course the best at shooting targets.

"How the hell are we going to get these on the bike?" You said chuckling.

"Why don't we keep one each and the rest... Hey kids you want some toys!" She shouted as a small group of children ran over and you both handed toys to them and kept one each.

"Problem solved." You said as you held her hand heading for your bike.

"So you want me to drop you off at the same place?" You asked as she shook her head.

"No, you can drop me of at Stark tower." She said as you nodded.

"I hope I won't be in trouble from daddy Stark for keeping you away too long." You said as she looked at you.

"You knew I was an Avenger?" She said as you nodded.

"Yeah we are both skilled at finding people so I can guarantee you know who I did work for." You said as you looked over your shoulder at her.

"Yeah, Hydra. Now shield." She said as you chuckled.

"And you were part of the red room." You said as she sighed and nodded.

"Seems like we have similar fates." You said smirking as she smiled at you before putting her helmet on. You drove her back to the tower as you got off the bike and she handed you the helmet back.

"So, how about next Saturday again. But this time you let me plan it." She said as you chuckled, you leant in and kissed her before she left and smiled watching her go.

"See ya widow!" You said as she chuckled.

"Bye Casanova." She said winking.