Loki - Blue part 2

"Well you don't have a choice." Tony said as he glared at Loki.

"And what do you plan to do with Y/N?" He asked as he held onto your hand.

"They will have to go back to Asgard as well, we can't keep aliens here." Steve said as you shook, at least you would be with Loki.

"We are leaving now brother." Thor said as Loki sat up and held you close to him.

"Great, can't wait to see father again." He said sarcastically as the door opened and he walked in grabbed you and Loki. Loki shook him off and glared at him.

"I can't walk myself." He growled as Thor groaned and led you both out.

"I would say it was a pleasure but that would be a lie." Tony said as he looked at Loki, you just held onto him tighter.

"And what of Y/N when I'm locked up for eternity?" He muttered as Thor turned to look at you.

"They can go back to Jotunheim." He said as your eyes widened.

"I-I'm not a frost giant!" You shouted as Loki held you back. Thor just ignored you as you kept walking. You rolled your eyes and held onto Loki as you finally made it out into an empty field. He summoned the bifrost as you shut your eyes clinging onto Loki as he wrapped his arms around you securely. You didn't open your eyes again until you knew you were on solid ground.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice ask as you looked up seeing a large man in gold armour. He stared at you with wide eyes as you looked at him.

"I thought you had died." He whispered as he took his regal helmet off.

"How do you know me?" You asked as you hid a little behind Loki.

"Y-You don't remember me..." He said sadly as he came closer and Loki stood in front of you.

"Heimdall." Loki said in a warning tone as he just looked at him.

"I do not wish to hurt them." He said as you walked out from behind Loki.

"You're alive." Heimdall whispered as you looked up at him.

"Heimdall we need to take them to the palace." Thor said.

"Why?" He asked in defence.

"Loki needs to be imprisoned and father will decide what will happen to Y/N. Probably become a servant." Thor said in a bored tone.

"You want my child to be a servant!?" He shouted as everyones eyes widened.

"Child!?" Everyone said including you. Heimdall sighed and looked down to you.

"Yes...If I knew you were alive all this time I would've come for you." He said as he gently placed his hand on your cheek. Your eyes glowed as small snippets of memories flashed through your brain.

"I-I think I remember..." You whispered as you search in his eyes. More memories flashed as you cried and smiled.

"I remember!" You shouted as you jumped into his arms and he laughed while he hugged you tightly.

"Father." You whispered as you hugged him tightly.

"If Odin finds out I have a child he will be furious and try to cast you out." He said as he looked at you sadly.

"Y/N cannot stay on Asgard." Heimdall said as you looked at Loki. A portal began to open as you looked at Heimdall.

"What are you doing!?" Loki shouted as it began sucking you in, you grabbed onto Heimdall as you looked at Loki. He ran to you and grabbed your other hand. Why did all of this feel familiar?

"Please don't let go!" You shouted but it was far too strong as you slipped and were sucked into the portal with a scream. And then darkness overcame you.

(Continues in "Avengers x reader. This universe and mine" )