Loki - Blue

(because I can)

You huddled into the corner of the alleyway you were in and wrapped your arms around your knees. You had to hide, nothing good happens when someone sees your blue skin. You heard blasts as you huddle further against the wall, there's people running everywhere as you get up and run up on top of the building. You saw a man in armour causing trouble as you ran back down hiding.

Time skip

You walk along the streets as you see three men eyeing you, they drag you into an alleyway as you try to shove them off. One lands a punch on your before all three at once are pulled away and you fall onto the floor looking up, your long dark hood no longer covering your face. You look up seeing a man with black hair and a black suit looking at you as you back away from him in fear.

"You sure aren't from here." He says as he kneels down and reaches a hand out to you.

"I'm not hurting anyone!" You shouted as he looked at you confused.

"T-They kill me if they find me!" You said as you looked at him.

"Who will?" He asked retracting his hand.

"The h-humans." You muttered as he nodded. He reached out for you again this time his hand turning blue.

"Good thing I'm not human." He said smirking as you slowly took his hand.

"Y-You can shapeshift?" You said in amazement as he helped you up.

"Among other things." He said shrugging as he placed your hood back over you.

"I'll take you somewhere safe." He said as you held onto his hand as he led you along the streets.

"W-What happened here?" You said noticing some damaged buildings.

"I happened here." He mumbled as you looked at him confused.

"It's a long story." He sighed as you nodded.

"I've hurt people in the past as well." You said as he smiled sweetly at you. He led you to an apartment complex that looked very expensive as he led you to the top floor. You looked at the place in amazement as you walked around the man chuckling.

"I'm Loki. What's your name?" He said locking the door as you turned around.

"Y/N." You mumbled as you placed your hood further over you.

"You don't have to wear that in here darling." He said as you wrapped your arms around yourself. He sighed and his whole body turned blue.

"Is that more comfortable?" He asked as you nodded shyly and took off your hood. Your breathing was speeding up as you felt like you were drowning.

"Y/N?" Loki asked, it sounded like he was in the distance. Everything around you was fading and you couldn't breath. You felt tears fall down your face as you collapsed to the ground crying and trying to breath. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you looked up seeing Loki.

"I-I can't breath." You said as you began to shake and he placed a blanket around your shoulders and placed a hand on your cheek.

"Just concentrate on me." He muttered as you nodded and starred at him.

"Breath slowly alright. In and out." He said as you copied his breathing and closed your eyes beginning to calm down.

"Everything is alright. You're safe." Loki whispered as you breathed out and nodded wrapping the blanket further around you.

"S-Sorry." You muttered as he chuckled and shook his head.

"It's ok, I know panic attacks all too well." He said as you smiled at him.