Loki - A down day

(I don't know, I'm bored and mentally ill, trigger warning)

You sat up in your bed and you hugged your knees. You looked to your left and looked at the pills on your nightstand. You held them in your hand and just looked at them blankly. You heard someone knock at the door and dropped the pills, lying back in bed. You ignored the knocks and just looked out of the window.

"Y/N? Are you in there?" You heard Loki's voice as you let your eyes fill with tears. He had been gone for a week, he had to go to Asgard. You missed him so much but right now you couldn't feel anything.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked as you ignored his voice. You felt the bed dip behind you and a hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked, worry laced in his voice. You kept your eyes closed as he came around and looked at your blank face.

"Darling, please talk to me." He whispered as you opened your eyes.

"Have you taken your medicine?" He asked as he looked down and saw the pills laying on the floor. He summoned a glass of water.

"I don't want them." You whispered hoarsely. He made you sit up much to your dismay and sat beside you.

"You must take them, darling." He whispered as he held your face in his cold hand.

"No." You said as you looked at him.

"Please, darling. Take them for me." He whispered as he kissed your forehead. You took the pills and he smiled.

"How long have you been feeling like this?" He asked as he brushed your hair away from your face.

"Only two days." You mumbled.

"Have you eaten?" He asked as you nodded slowly.

"How about I get into more comfy clothes and we can just cuddle?" He asked as you closed your eyes and nodded. He smiled to you and changed his clothes with his magic. He laid down next to you and you cuddled into his side.

"I love you." You whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you too darling."