Bucky - Demon

(Warning - dark themes and deeemonnsss. Im takin a selfie with some demons yo)

You groaned as you tried to move but felt your hands and feet chained down. You looked around seeing people dressed in black hoods.

"What the fuck is going on." You mumbled as they all began chanting. You saw one pull a knife out as your eyes widened.

"What the hell!?" You shouted as you tried to wiggle out of the chains but he plunged the knife into your stomach as you cried out, tears sprung to your eyes and you began to cry. Black smoke filled the place as you saw a figure appear above you.

"What is the meaning of this!?" You heard a deep voice shout angrily.

"W-We did it, we summoned him." One of the cloaked people said as he stepped down from the small platform. He heard your cries as he turned and looked at you then looked to the others.

"I'm giving you all ten seconds to run before I kill all of you." He growled.

"You are supposed to give us something! We summoned you!" One said as the man threw a knife into his chest.

"Who's next!?" He shouted as they all scampered away.

"P-Please." You coughed out as he turned to you. He clicked his fingers and the restraints disappeared. Your hands instantly went to your stomach as you covered the wound. He picked you up with ease as you whimpered in pain.

"Shh it's going to be ok." He said as you looked up at him, you had to admit he was handsome for a random that appeared out of nowhere. The same black smoke appeared again as you closed your eyes and opened them seeing you were somewhere completely different. The mystery man gently placed you onto a bed as you began closing your eyes.

"Hey, don't go to sleep." He said as you groaned in protest.

"Tell me your name." He said as you watched him pull out medical supplies.

"Y/N." You replied as he smiled, he gently took your shirt off leaving you shirtless.

"I'm James, you can call me Bucky." He said as you nodded.

"Humans are cruel creatures." He sneered as he began cleaning your wound. You hissed a little as he looked up to you.

"Just focus on me doll." He said as he smiled softly.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" He asked as you nodded.

"Not much to tell. No family, no friends, I work at a boring cafe and write to keep myself from going insane." You chuckled as he began stitching up your wound. You shut your eyes tight as you hissed from the pain.

"It's ok, I'm almost done." He reassured you as you nodded. He helped you say up as he wrapped a bandage around your stomach.

"There all better." He said as you smiled.

"Who were those people?" You asked as your smile faded.

"Cultists. They are stupid humans who think they can summon demons." He scoffed.

"But didn't they summon you? What are you then?" You asked as he looked at you.

"You don't know what you are?" He asked as you shook your head.

"Should I?" You whispered as he smiled softly.

"It's hard to explain, it's like a curse on you. That your blood is powerful and used for rituals. They would've used your body and taken out your organs if I had allowed them." He said as you stared into his eyes.