Pietro - Secrets

"Y/N! Truth or dare!" Tony shouted drunk off his face.

"Truth. I am not doing another dare from you." You said laughing.

"Have you had sex with anyone on the team?" Tony said giggling like a child.

"It's ok Y/N you don't have to answer that." Steve said looking at you.

"It's all good Steve. And yes I have." You said simply as you looked at Tony.

"Ohhh interesting. I'll have to check the cameras." He said smirking at you.

"Yeah, and I will paralyse you before you can even stand up. Good luck Tony." You said smirking back. You continued playing truth or dare for a few more hours until you finally got tired and left the rest to go up to the roof to get some air.

"Trying to clear your mind?" A voice hissed behind you.

"Not now shadow." You sighed as you looked out into the city trying to ignore the voice behind you.

"You know you broke his heart that night." Shadow hissed as she came closer to you.

"No. His heart would be more broken if I didn't leave him." You mumbled with a blank face.

"There we go. Blaming me again. Like you always do." She said as she stood with her back to the view and her face to yours.

"Because it is your fault. My life would be a lot more fucking easier if you weren't here." You said glaring at her darkened face. She grabbed your face roughly as she glared into your eyes.

"You won't get rid of me! So why don't you just tell your precious team about the villain you really are!" She shouted in your face.

"My turn to take control." She smirked.

"No!" You screamed, but it was too late. Everything faded as you became just a voice in your head.

(Ok if you're confused shadow is like a demon kind of thing that is your alter ego and she is a killer and can control you whenever she wants)

"Please Shadow don't do this." You begged her.

"Oh calm down I'm not going to kill your precious Avengers. But I'm not promising I won't kill anyone." She said smirking as she blocked you out and everything went black for you.

/ Time skip /

"Y/N?" You heard Pietro ask behind you.

"Shadow attacked again but we couldn't find you." He said as you turned around and he gasped as he saw you. You were covered in blood.

"Y/N!" He said as he ran towards you.

"Are you hurt?" He asked as he looked at your scared face.

"How many." You mumbled.

"What?" He asked confused.

"How many people did she kill this time?" You asked not looking at his face.

"We aren't sure yet. It's worse than last time though." He replied. You let tears run down your face as you hugged Pietro as tight as you could.

"I'm sorry." You cried as he hugged you back.

"Hey, it's ok. We will catch her." He said trying to comfort you. You sobbed harder as he held you tight.

"I know who shadow is." You mumbled into his shoulder.

"Wait really!? You have to tell the team." He said excitedly as he picked you up and sped you into the living room that was filled with very tired Avengers. They all looked at you and gasped seeing the blood covering you.

"N-No Pietro. I c-can't tell them." You whispered as you backed away.

"Y/N what happened?" Steve asked worriedly.

"Did Shadow do this to you?" Clint asked as they all looked at you.

"Tell them." Shadow hissed in your head.

"N-No." You whispered.

"Do it or I will kill them all!" She shouted as you shook your head violently. Tony began coughing violently as he coughed up some blood.

"Tick tock." She taunted in your head.

"Stop!" You shouted as Tony miraculously recovered.

"I k-know who shadow is." You muttered as they all looked at you. They stepped closer to you expecting your answer.

"N-No don't come closer. P-Please..." You whispered as you let tears fall on you pained face.

"S-Shadow s-she is." You started but couldn't finish.

"It's ok Y/N. You can tell us." Pietro said encouragingly.

"It's Y/N." Wanda said in disbelief. Everyone looked at Wanda as tears ran down her face.

"Is t-that true?" Steve asked looking at you with sadness in his eyes.

"Yes. It's true." You admitted as you looked down to the floor with an emotionless face.

"No. No!" Steve shouted as he too let his tears fall. Tony came up behind you and clasped high-tech handcuffs onto you. He never once looked you in the eyes, you could see the betrayal in his eyes.

"JARVIS prepare a cell please." He said quietly as the team watched in disbelief. Tony pulled you along into the elevator where it was just the two of you.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as you shut your eyes.

"Save it Y/N." He mumbled as he looked away from you. You stood in silence until the elevator came to a stop and Tony pulled you towards the cells. He opened the door to one as he took the cuffs off you.

"You know how this goes." He mumbled as you nodded and stepped inside the cell. He closed the doors and sighed as he finally looked into your eyes.

"We will deal with this in the morning." He said as you nodded and he left you alone.

You didn't sleep at all that night. You had never felt so alone in your life. You cried as you looked out into the darkness and snuggled closer to the thin sheet on the small bed.

"See. They didn't even give you a chance to explain. I knew they never trusted you." She mocked as you cried.

"Please just leave me alone."

/ Time skip /

You assumed the sun was up by now. You heard footsteps coming towards your cell. Pietro stood in front of the glass as you stared at him.

"I um brought you some breakfast. It's only porridge but I put some strawberries and honey in it for you. I know you always liked having sweeter stuff." He said smiling a little. You smiled back at him as you walked and took the bowl from the small door he had placed it in.

"Thank you." You mumbled as you began to eat.

"Tony is planning on a lot of questioning today." He stated as he looked at you.

"Did you sleep?" He asked in a worried tone.

"N-No I couldn't. I'm sorry about all of this Pietro. And I'm sorry for leaving you. I was just trying to protect you from all of this. I never stopped loving you. I still do love you." You said as you hopelessly looked at your hands.

"I love you too Y/N."

(Hoped you enjoyed that one. Let me know if you want the 2nd part!)