Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2

(Warning - Dark themes, violence and vampires. Duh)

Cold chains, that's all you could feel. You felt faint and sore as you grumbled and tried to move. You opened your eyes and saw red eyes above you looking at you with a satisfied grin.

"T-Tony." You grumbled as you let your head drop.

"That's King to you." He said as he lifted your chin.

"Same time tomorrow." He smirked as you tried to break free but he was too quick and used his power on you to fall asleep.

You woke up in the astral plane and groaned.

(Have yall ever been there? It's cool and scary at the same time)

You stood up and looked around.

"Fuck." You swore as you rubbed your neck. Despite your pain, you had to find Bucky or Steve, if you could find them you could get a message to them. You closed your eyes and focused on Bucky as you evened out your breathing.

"Bucky, please listen to me. Stark has me, I don't know where I am but I need your help. He is using his power on me and has been feeding on me. Please help me Bucky." You said as you kept your eyes closed.

You woke up with a gasp as you felt something hit your face.

"Have a good sleep?" Tony said as you spat at him.

"That's not gonna stop me, darling." He said smirking at you. He came closer to you and went to go place his hand on your head to regain control of you. You ripped your head away and got as far away as you could from him.

"Bucky and Steve are coming, they will kill you." You growled as he chuckled.

"I made a deal with them, trust me they don't want you back. They gave you to me." He said as he caressed your face.

"N-No..." You whispered as you felt your heartache.

"Now stay still otherwise it will hurt more." He said as he reached for your head again.

"No!" You shouted as you let out a blast of power sending Tony backwards. The chains turned to dust by the time they reached the floor. You looked at Tony with glowing eyes as you came closer and closer to him.

"You can't beat me. Stop." He order as your mind obeyed. No this wasn't right, your mind was not his, it was yours.

"Make me." You growled as he looked at you with fear, his usually cocky grin fading. You grabbed him by the neck and threw him against a wall. You heard gasps as you looked to your right and saw other prisoners. All humans. You walked over and they shielded each other away from you.

"It's ok, I'm here to help. I come from Earth as well." You whispered as they stay silent, you shattered the lock and threw the door far away from you.

"Come on, I'll get you out of here." You said as they started standing up.

"Is there anyone else here?" You asked with urgency.

"D-Down the end. B-But she isn't human." One of them said with a shaky voice, you told them to stay where they were while you ran down the hall and found a small cell with a small girl that looked about five curled up in the corner, her eyes were glowing like yours. You opened the cell and she looked up at you.

"It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm like you, see." You whispered as you pointed at your eyes. She stood up slowly and you saw what she looked like in the light. She had brown hair and a red coat, she had scars all over her body. She tried to reach out to you but her chains stopped her, you came closer and broke the chains. She looked at you silently and took your hand in hers and smiled a tiny bit. You smiled back and brought her back to the others.