Stephen - Golden

(I've only done one of these. Feel like I need more. Lemme know who else you want me to do in the comments.)

Stephen had only recently become part of the Avengers and was still getting used to the concept of being a hero. He was going on his first serious mission with Wanda and Tony.

"You ready wizard?" Tony said as Stephen rolled his eyes and placed his cloak on. They flew for about an hour in a jet until they reached a large abandoned Nuclear station.

"Remind me why we are here again?" Stephen asked Tony as they began placing masks on their faces to shield them from what ever was inside.

"It's been inactive for about a year but there is activity coming from inside. And it looks like a person so we are here to see what the person is doing." Tony filled him in as the doctor nodded. They went into the station splitting up to cover the large area staying in contact by coms. Stephen went down into a basement and saw a glow coming from under the door he slowly opened it preparing his magic. He opened to see a glass cylinder glowing with a person in the middle of it screaming.

"I found something. East wing basement." Stephen informed them as he went closer to it. The figure dropped to the floor shaking from the pain he looked at the figure seeing their whole body glowing their (body shape) figure trembling and there (hair length) hair float around the space. He crouched down and you opened your bright glowing eyes, your hand went up to the glass as you starred at the man. Wanda and Tony joined him and you flinched away a little.

"Woah." Wanda muttered as she looked at you. You went to the front of the glass and looked at them curiously as you floated in the air.

"We have to get them out but we have no idea what will happen to us." Stephen said absentmindedly watching you with curiosity. You smiled as you looked at him and giggled lightly.

"Friday could you do a scan of them?" Tony asked as the scanning began.

"They aren't admitting anything dangerous to us." Friday informed Tony as he search for something to let you out of the cylinder. He slammed a red button as the cylinder opened and you stood looking at them.

"It's ok we won't hurt you." Wanda said as you slowly stepped out. You flew up to Tony going around him playing with his suit as you giggled.

"Woah calm down." He said laughing a little, you went to Wanda next and played with her hair as she chuckled.

"Pretty." You muttered before flying over to Stephen. His cloak flew off and began flying around with you as you giggled and chased it around.

"Well least we know they are friendly." Wanda chuckled watching you fly around, you winced in pain as you fell to the floor holding your head as a large flash of light surrounded you and you began screaming again as tears rushed down your face rapidly. They all shielded their eyes from your light and waited till in dulled down. Stephen slowly made his way up to you placing a hand on your shoulder.

"P-Pain." You whispered as tears streamed from your face.

"It's going to be ok. We going to take you somewhere safe." Stephen said as you smiled sadly and nodded. You let him help you up as his cloak wrapped themselves around you, you giggled and followed them out.

"Nice to know how quickly you ditch me." Stephen said to his cloak as it shrugged in their own way. You followed them cautiously onto a jet as you sat down and hugged the cloak further around you felling it nuzzle into your body.

"Do you have a name?" Wanda asked as she looked at you softly.

"Y/N." You mumbled.

"Y/N I'm Wanda, that's Tony and that's Stephen." She said sweetly as you returned her smile and nodded.