'They' Part 2

Steve sat with Tony on the couch as he looked over seeing Audrey asleep leaning on Tony. Tony was fast asleep as well as he smiled. He shook Tony gently as Tony woke up and gently carried Audrey to her new room. He covered her in blankets and the shut the door as he turned to Steve.

"Who knew Y/N was so caring. I thought she was a world famous criminal who had no heart. But I saw her with Audrey, she was so kind and loving." Tony said as Steve nodded.

"Why don't we have a drink? It's been a big day." Steve asked as Tony nodded and they headed down stairs for a drink.

————

"Where is she!?" A tall man shouted as you chuckled.

"Somewhere you'll never find her. I answered your question now you answer mine, where is Ash?" You growled as they glared at you. Two women grabbed you and dragged you around the corner where Ash was chained up and beaten.

"Ash!" You shouted but you couldn't run to her.

"Is she safe?" She whispered as you nodded.

"Y-Yes she's safe." You said as she smiled.

"Hey, Y/N. You remember that thing you told me, about the monstrosity? I think now is a good time for that." Ash said chuckling a little. You smirked as you looked up at the people.

"You remember the monstrosity don't you?" You said in an evil voice.

"Oh is that fear I see Ashton?" You laughed as he growled at you. Your eyes glowed red as you groaned and your body began to transform. It felt painful but good, the pain was amazing as it ran through your body. You heard shouts and screams as your human body changed into a giant dragon like monster.

(Ash and Ashton are two different people lol)

"You're a fucking monster Y/N! Everyone is afraid of you!" Ashton shouted trying to get inside your head, you knelt down and placed your giant head in front of him.

"You've got that right Ashton." You said as he tried to run away but you stopped him.

"I would usually just kill a demon like you, but I want to make you suffer." You growled as you bound him to the ledge where he could helplessly watch as you destroyed everything. You broke Ash free as she climbed up onto your back secured herself. You killed everyone who stood in your way and destroyed everything while Ashton shouted for you to stop. Once most of it was destroyed you turned to him and broke the bounds to he fell to the floor. You transformed back into your normal form and walked up to Ashton as you summoned your sword.

"This is for Audrey." You said as you stabbed his leg and he groaned trying to not scream.

"This is for Ash." You said as you stabbed his other leg.

"And this ones for me!" You shouted and stabbed him in the stomach.

"Ash, finish him off." You said as she smirked and finished the job.

"It won't be long until the others show up, you ready to fight?" You asked as Ash summoned her spear.

"I've been waiting so long for this." She growled as you chuckled.

"Probably don't need this." You said as your sword disappeared and you summoned your force to transform into your dragon form.

"Let's do this."

————

"Amma!" Audrey screamed as she woke up with a tear stained face. Tony quickly ran into her.