Clint - I'll see you on the other side

"Y/N! Behind you!" Clint shouted as you dodge a sword that almost struck you in half. You turned around and slid your sword through its gross body. Yep another alien attack, what's new? You ran to Clint and took down a few of the aliens he was struggling with.

"Everyone assemble in the main part of town. Tony is finished with the device to get rid of them!" Steve shouted into the comms.

"Roger that. Hah get it cause your name is -"

"Yes, I get it Y/N." Steve sighed as you laughed like a child.

"Come on Clint we gotta get out of here." You said as you turned around. You gasped as you saw an alien has driven its sword through Clint's abdomen.

"Y/N..." He whispered as the alien drew the sword back from Clint.

"No!" You screamed as you lost control. All you saw was red, you needed to kill. You went on a rampage as you stabbed and gutted every single alien you saw. You were screaming a scream that sounded like a Banshee.

"Y/N! Stop!" Steve shouted through the comms. You killed every last alien, slaughtering them and never stopping. You turned back your eyes red as you saw the team running up to Clint. You stepped in front of him and put your hands out.

"Don't come any closer!" You shouted as you looked ready to kill.

"Y/N stand down. We can help him... and you." Steve said in a low voice.

"I don't need help. You will all pay!" You were about to set off a large blast of magic when you felt a hand grab your leg.

"Y/N.... It's ok." Clint whispered as he smiled weakly at you. Your eyes faded back to their normal colour as you knelt down to Clint and held his hand in your hands.

"Please don't leave me." You cried as you held him close.

"Y/N we have to get out of here. The bomb is about to go off and we are right in the firing line." Tony said as he put a hand on your shoulder.

"We have to go." He whispered sadly. You shook your head and looked up at the whole team.

"We promised we wouldn't leave each other. I'm going to keep that promise." You said smiling with tears running down your face.

"Y/N please no you don't have to -"

"It's ok Steve. I'll be ok. I love you all." You said as you held Clint tighter.

"Goodbye Y/N. It's been an honour." Steve said holding back his tears. Everyone said their goodbyes and ran to a safe spot.

"I'll see you on the other side."