《1》

IN GOENKA VILLA

SIYA'S POV

Dad's late again. He does this every time. He is probably with his bae.

He promised us  to take us to  movie tonight, but as always he forgot and broke his promise once again. I sighed and looked at Aatish who is sitting just across the table, and looking at me. He doesn't say much. He is my twin but is just opposite to me. I mean we look somewhat same but there is high difference between his and mine behaviour. I am a careless brat whereas he is a nerd. He doesn't talk much. He always has his nose in books. But he talks openly with me. Probably because we understand each other better than anyone. His and dad's conversations just include a 'Hi', 'Hmm', and a nod.

"I think dad's probably stuck in traffic", Aatish said playing with his fingers. He does this whenever he is unsure about anything. And right now, he is unsure about his "reason".

"Oh C'mon Aatish...just stop defending him. Cuz I know you know where he is and with whom".

Yeah probably fucking the bitch. By the way, "bitch" is the nick name of Nidhi, dad's girlfriend. And I hate her.

"Its already 8:30. We missed the movie", Sahil said glancing at the wall clock.

"What else did you expect, Sahil?", I said.

"I knew dad's gonna mess it up", I continued letting out a sigh.

Sahil buried his face in his hands and Aatish,as usual had a blank expression on his face. 

"Why do you always blame dad, Siya?", said Ahana. She is six, but she does speak like a grandmother. She's daddy's little girl and dad pampers her alot. And I hate her for 2 years - First, she's daddy's little girl and dad treats her like a princess while she isn't one. Second, she is the reason my mom died. She is the one who should've  die during the birth, not my mom. She snatched our mom from us.

Screw you, Ahana.

"Just shut that little mouth of yours young lady", I say pointing my finger at her.

------------------------------

Kartik's POV

I kissed Nidhi on the lips before bidding her bye.

"I think you're in a need of a drink", she said getting out of the car and looking at me through the glass window.

"I really don't think, I am", I said scratching my head.

"C'mon babe, be a man", she said seductively.

So, in simple words I was blown away with emotions and thus ended up making out with her on the sofa at her place.

Just then,

"Ting"

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

Crap!!

50 messages and 10 missed calls from Siya.

I opened one message.

"Great dad! Hats off to you, you did it once again!"

What did I do?

I then opened the message from my driver.

"Sir...the movie?? If you have other plans so....do you want me to take the kids to the cinemas??"

Damn!!

How could I forget????

I covered my face with my hands.

"What's up beau?", Nidhi asked rising and covering her bare body with the blanket.

I removed my hands from my face.

"I am sorry babe....but I gotta go", I said buttoning my shirt.

"But -", she was about to say something that I gave a peck on her lips and mouthed her a sorry.

I then rushed towards my BMW and drove home.

-----------------------

Still Kartik's POV

I rang the door bell and waited outside impatiently.

I broke their heart. Once again.

The house keeper opened the door and I walked in.

"Where are the kids?", I asked him.

"They have gone to bed long before sir".

"Did they eat something?", I asked him. I asked him so because my kids have the habit of going on a food strike whenever they don't get what they want.

"Yes sir".

I sighed in relief.

I walked towards the boys' room.

I slightly opened the door. They were sleeping.

I walked towards Sahil. He was sleeping with open mouth. I laughed and closed his mouth and lifted the blanket upto his neck.

I turned towards Aatish. He was sleeping peacefully like an innocent child. He was a mumma's boy. After Aanchal's death, its like some one has pressed the mute button. He doesn't talk much and is always lost in books. We hardly engage in any conversations.

I smiled and caressed his cheek.

I then walked towards the girls' room.

I slightly opened the door to hear soft snoring coming from the bed.

I walked towards Ahana's bed. She had her thumb inside her mouth. I took out her thumb from her mouth and whispered.

"Still my baby girl"

I then kissed her cheek

"I am extremely sorry baby. Daddy is gonna make it up next time", I whispered.

I turned towards Siya.

My eyes became wide.

Her blanket was lifted up and light was coming through it. I removed the blanket to see headphones attached to her ears and she was listening to Justin Beiber's new song.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

This girl is always on my nerves.

She turned to look at me. Her eyes became wide as saucers.

"Dad!!"

Author Notes

So guys...how was it? Please lemme know through your comments.